Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem with my Steam.....

1. Default Problem with my Steam.....

Ever since the new client update was shipped, I am having trouble logging into Steam. Everything was working fine before the update, when I last used Steam.

From regular install
    "Updating Steam..." appears and hangs at 0% for a while, then closes, and then the message "Unable to connect to the Steam network" appears

From fresh install
    "Updating Steam..." appears and hangs at 0% for a while, then closes, and then the message "Steam.exe (main exception): To run Steam, you must first connect to the Internet." appears.

Plz help me....

Since some days I do not stop to uninstall and reinstall ...
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR; 11-17-2009 at 06:45 PM.

2. Default

Nobody ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????ARGH????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????

3. Default

Never heard of this problem. Have you tried resetting your password?

4. Default

I automatically connect to STEAM to open windows but sometimes .... and I played "PAF" I is disconnected and reconnected I try and I am one of the message .... I STEAM uninstall and reinstall I I play 2-3 hours and still offline ... ARGH ... not want to spend my evening to install and uninstall ..

5. Default

I checked Firewall, Antivirus (Karpersky IS 08)

Edit .... I tried a backup ....

6. Default

Just try resetting your password. It's not hard to do.

7. Default

I simply can not access STEAM ...

Edit : Could you do with my config ...?

Edit2 : My connection internet ?
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR; 12-15-2009 at 08:13 PM.

8. Default

That's strange. You are obviously connected to the Internet. Strange...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I simply can not access STEAM ...

Edit : Could you do with my config ...?

Edit2 : My connection internet ?
    i see this happen to me before ok the problem is either you keep trying to log into steam constantly with your password being wrong STEAM will auto-disconnect you for 2-5 days. Change your password to something you can remember. *note: this is about a month ago this happen to me*
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

ARGH... It's nothing to do with my password .... I CAN NOT SIMPLY STEAM LAUNCH ...