Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Lawl!! Yeah that sounds just about right LOL!!!! Typical Italian asshole that
    is
    If you wanna know his secret on how he gets the girls, I can tell you:
    1. Dress classy/preppy
    2. Make sure to wear TONS of smxy cologne
    3. Shave Facial hair, give it like that smooth babyface look
    4. Go out clubbing or to a bar ect.
    5. When you are there DO NOT hit on the girl, instead ignore but do make eye contact with girl every once in a while, not to much or it will seem to clingy and that's a turn off, girls like it when a guy is Mysterious, lol that's a total turn on!
    6. I forgot what I was going to say LoL
    7. Oh! And wait
    8. Buy her and her friends drinks just so you can get her attention
    9. Then approach her and her friends and make convo
    10. But again while talking to her friends dont look at her face to face really but do look at her every once in a while (like lock eye with her to let her know you are interested)
    11. You're welcome

Oh & Happy Thanksgiving LoL
    OMFG Hahaha! You nailed it!

SO TRUE!

He is cool though. He once made me go clubbing with him (even though I wasn't all entirely for it, as I don't much like the clubbing scene). On our way to the club, on the subway he told me he goes clubbing 4 nights a week (this is during college days!).

Also, all that shit you described, so true! And another big factor is knowing how to talk to the ladies. You gotta have that smooth touch.

2. Default

I hate dumb cunts who cry and search for attention at every chance they can get. True story.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I hate dumb cunts who cry and search for attention at every chance they can get. True story.
    You seem to just hate everyone and everything... true story. (and getting attention like mentioning your les and going into the service like 8 times a map in GG? lol)
    And when are you gonna post your admin shit list.. I cant wait to see my video ... :-) and Ren stfu I don't care if I'm making an ass of myself.
    Ren I got no problem with you in game but on the forums you just come acrosse as Loka's mindless pet... sit... stay... good girl.
    It seems a ton of these thread posts have become a total joke... I gotta say the pot calling the kettle black was fun for a bit but now its just getting old.

Oh and Happy Fucking Thanksgiving... I plan to eat turkey in a week and avoid the forums (dont got much time with studies etc...). So rage on I wont read this shit for a week or two anyways!!!!!
    Last edited by Vladninja; 11-19-2009 at 04:05 AM.

4. Default

hmmm. yes. I think Ren got it right the first time by calling you an idiot without knowing much.

First of all... I could careless that I'm gay. Apparently though it bothers you enough but I think you have me mixed up with Lolsbian who makes it very publicly known that she is a dyke. So really let's not be so condescending with the I make myself known that I am gay because I don't unless someone asks me. Secondly, I don't announce to the world I'm in military. I get asked something or someone asks me a question and I respond. Mikey will come in and I will ask him a question then someone will ask me something and then it becomes a conversation. Sorry if you come in the servers late into the conversation, but in all honesty your a moron for your assumptions and Ren pretty much hit the nail on the head. Thirdly, Ren is her own free woman and can say anything she wants to. She's not my sidekick or anything. I mean seriously get your head out of your ass if you don't know how women act to each other. And lastly, I'm amused you put yourself in that list. Must be flattering to be on that pedestal because you never were, but since you decided to volunteer yourself coool.

And lastly, I don't look for attention unlike other women on these forums. Getcha just gave herself away saying decades ago she was French, and now admits she's Italian. I mean shit, we all knew her story was flawed but good God try a little bit better at lying and keeping it together. As for Toasties, she's on an island of her own for attention that she never got, and I am beyond pissed that she would have the balls to leave a voicemail crying about shit I don't give a fuck about. Ren is Ren, and to be honest I'm surprised Ren can even talk to me. it speaks volumes that I am unique for a woman since she hates them. As for me... I keep it real. I hate stupidity. Stupidity apparently runs rampant on here and I will call it out for what it is when it's time to get called out.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

lol
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

This is why I don't play GunGame.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    This is why I don't play GunGame.
    oh yes because Zm is full of mature people, whats the average age there, 15?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    oh yes because Zm is full of mature people, whats the average age there, 15?
    I don't play ZM anymore, either.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    hmmm. yes. I think Ren got it right the first time by calling you an idiot without knowing much.

First of all... I could careless that I'm gay. Apparently though it bothers you enough but I think you have me mixed up with Lolsbian who makes it very publicly known that she is a dyke. So really let's not be so condescending with the I make myself known that I am gay because I don't unless someone asks me. Secondly, I don't announce to the world I'm in military. I get asked something or someone asks me a question and I respond. Mikey will come in and I will ask him a question then someone will ask me something and then it becomes a conversation. Sorry if you come in the servers late into the conversation, but in all honesty your a moron for your assumptions and Ren pretty much hit the nail on the head. Thirdly, Ren is her own free woman and can say anything she wants to. She's not my sidekick or anything. I mean seriously get your head out of your ass if you don't know how women act to each other. And lastly, I'm amused you put yourself in that list. Must be flattering to be on that pedestal because you never were, but since you decided to volunteer yourself coool.

And lastly, I don't look for attention unlike other women on these forums. Getcha just gave herself away saying decades ago she was French, and now admits she's Italian. I mean shit, we all knew her story was flawed but good God try a little bit better at lying and keeping it together. As for Toasties, she's on an island of her own for attention that she never got, and I am beyond pissed that she would have the balls to leave a voicemail crying about shit I don't give a fuck about. Ren is Ren, and to be honest I'm surprised Ren can even talk to me. it speaks volumes that I am unique for a woman since she hates them. As for me... I keep it real. I hate stupidity. Stupidity apparently runs rampant on here and I will call it out for what it is when it's time to get called out.

I Never said I was Only French! I was here way before you're stanky A** Ever existed on the IBIS servers (Was here since 08) so of course you'd think that considering most of the guys have a thing for french women & they tend to talk alot about me being french cuz that's a turn on for them !!!
    And if you're wondering, I'm French, Italian & Russian But mostly French! Next time think before you speak!

Now are you done Pmsing!?
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 11-19-2009 at 12:35 PM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I Never said I was Only French! I was here way before you're stanky A** Ever existed on the IBIS servers (Was here since 08) so of course you'd think that considering most of the guys have a thing for french women & they tend to talk alot about me being french cuz that's a turn on for them !!!
    And if you're wondering, I'm French, Italian & Russian But mostly French! Next time think before you speak!

Now are you done Pmsing!?
    thats gross, you're a turn on for a dog and thats about it. you've been here longer than her, and i don't even know her, but i like her more than you...go die somewhere quiet.