Thread: Door To Door Pot Salesman Busted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Door To Door Pot Salesman Busted

A must read!

~Rogue

2. Default

what a dumb ass. it's not like it's even hard 2 sell weed Lol... going door 2 door is just.... wow...

I take a risk growing weed all around my house... but shit.... going door 2 door trying 2 sell weed is seriously 1 of the dumbest things ive ever heard of.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I thought America was land of the free? I guess not

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I thought America was land of the free? I guess not
    nope, that's Canada

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    nope, that's Canada
    I thought it was Amsterdam :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I thought it was Amsterdam :P
    Lol hellz no. all they got is legal marijuana on us... and weed is basically legal in Canada. provided you're not growing or transporting large amounts, you're not bothered. we were going to legalize marijuana in 2001... but Bush sent some of his goons over and told us basically that if we do it, that American/Canadian relations will seriously suffer, and that they would triple security on the boarder and that we would have 2 pay for it.... so yeah... that didn't end up happening. the American Federal Government has invested so much time and energy into lying and making shit up about marijuana that there's no way they will let any 1 in north America have it legal before them... and America will prob never make it legal due 2 the fact that hemp will totally fuck up the paper and gas industry, due 2 hemp making both of them at a fraction of the current cost. also making it legal would basically mean the fed gov would be admitting they were wrong and just bull shitting every 1 about marijuana the entire time... so yeah.. prob wont ever happen.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-19-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy