Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Only if you can read it !!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Only if you can read it !!!

You do not have to like me, but everyone will agree that this is pretty cool!

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

Only great minds can read this. It is weird, but interesting!

If you can read the following paragraph, congratulations and here's your chocolate chip cookie! To those who can't... well I feel sorry for you...

~~~~~

Eonverye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad..

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! So if you can raed tihs, Cgoorattunlains hree's yuor ciokoe !!!

~Rguoe

for you who can read this:

~Rogue
    Last edited by ChronicVT; 11-18-2009 at 07:19 PM.

2. Default

what was wrong with that paragraph? it was fine.

3. Default

A study showed that readers are able to translate entire paragraphs with ease as long as the first and/or last letters are the same.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    A study showed that readers are able to translate entire paragraphs with ease as long as the first and/or last letters are the same.

I remember in high school reading this during a detention on a board on one of the English professors' wall.

It's amazing. Feels good to be one of the 55%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Yeah. It's definitely not 55%. Probably more like... 90%. Don't feel too special.

chocolate? I read it, now give me my cookie....
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    You do not have to like me, but everyone will agree that this is pretty cool!

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

Only great minds can read this. It is weird, but interesting!

If you can read the following paragraph, congratulations and here's your chocolate chip cookie! To those who can't... well I feel sorry for you...

~~~~~

Eonverye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad..

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! So if you can raed tihs, Cgoorattunlains hree's yuor ciokoe !!!

~Rguoe

for you who can read this:

~Rogue
    Understand this,win a corvet sports car and a plate of enchilada's.

ie lieke tht encholudis aund tyeh cortvet spartrsa cur.If ouy wulod plase geq mue sume talit paper,becuse thaouy nuudles spiledet on tey flaur.tuy tvey is brightr den thy lampiu.teh kitt3h euts moucef fur fuud.translute (translate) thyus anth winu cur and enchiliadus

Thats the hardest thing to read.and Nice job on yurs

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Understand this,win a corvet sports car and a plate of enchilada's.

ie lieke tht encholudis aund tyeh cortvet spartrsa cur.If ouy wulod plase geq mue sume talit paper,becuse thaouy nuudles spiledet on tey flaur.tuy tvey is brightr den thy lampiu.teh kitt3h euts moucef fur fuud.translute (translate) thyus anth winu cur and enchiliadus

Thats the hardest thing to read.and Nice job on yurs
    That's not even English! Fail!

9. Default

i could read it easily too...
    Now wheres mah cooookieeee

hand over a cookie

yea its easy to read

now try and understand this

you a man, walks into a bar, to meet up with his other man friends, fred, ted, and greg. One of you is a faggot. WHO IS IT
    HA!

no seriously though understand this

CHING WANG TONG WENG WONG LING LONG AHHHHHHH LICK LICK

ie jsut sokpe in cineshe bctih!