Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Not children, and I'm 23.

Im not saying its black and white its just the way she acted and would poke fun at inthebutt saying he lived in his parents basement lead me to believe she would live on her own...

Didn't realise alot of the players here would be offended by a few words, sorry?
    Did I sound offended?

My sarcasm goes off whether I'm happy, sad, angry, or whatever.

Your response to Walter seemed a little "holier than thou" so I felt like commenting on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Your response to Walter seemed a little "holier than thou" so I felt like commenting on it.

Yea... it was, and Im gonna be a prick to him because he was a prick to me while I kept ignoring him, finaly got tired of it and now I'm gonna be an asshole to him everychance I get.

Strange I get along with the majority of the community

Anyways I don't think me owning a house makes me beter than any of you, and apparently I did offend Walter. If anything I would envy a free ride but, I enjoy where I am now and if your happy where you are in life so be it, if your unhappy, goodluck and I hope you can be happy soon except Walter, I hope he gets put on dateline.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

3. Default

Yea... it was, and Im gonna be a prick to him because he was a prick to me while I kept ignoring him, finaly got tired of it and now I'm gonna be an asshole to him everychance I get.

Strange I get along with the majority of the community

Anyways I don't think me owning a house makes me beter than any of you, and apparently I did offend Walter. If anything I would envy a free ride but, I enjoy where I am now and if your happy where you are in life so be it, if your unhappy, goodluck and I hope you can be happy soon except Walter, I hope he gets put on dateline.
    Well on the bright side you and ITB have more in common, now.

4. Default

What's this? I was a prick to you? Don't recall that, you two-timing lying dickhead.

I guess &&toasties was right about you after all.

Who'd have thought.

5. Default

So before wickedtribe decided to be a faggot and start arguing in this thread, we were discussing Christmas (i.e. the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior).

Let's get back on topic now...

It's Christmas people, GET ON THE BALL!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    we were discussing Christmas (i.e. the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior).
    Thats right we were discussing Christmas (i.e. the winter solstice).

7. Default

So before wickedtribe decided to be a faggot and start arguing in this thread, we were discussing Christmas (i.e. the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior).
    i dont see why people say christmas is to celebrate jusus christs birthday on december 25th when he wasnt born on december 25th.
    it makes me laugh on christmas when people have big signs in their front yard that say "happy birthday jesus!" on them.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Thats right we were discussing Christmas (i.e. the winter solstice).
    Why is the season so sacred if God doesn't exist, eh!?

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i dont see why people say christmas is to celebrate jusus christs birthday on december 25th when he wasnt born on december 25th.
    it makes me laugh on christmas when people have big signs in their front yard that say "happy birthday jesus!" on them.
    From what I've heard, He was actually born sometime in March? The Bible doesn't record His birth date. In any case, we've come to accept December 25th as the day to celebrate it. It's tradition.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    When was He born?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Why is the season so sacred if God doesn't exist, eh!? riest
    I never said it was sacred fool. But if you want to celebrate the birth of magic man's son then by all means, go ahead. Ill just point mein finger und laugh at you.

PS> I will laugh so hard if you tell me to just wait for the rapture to come so my heathen ass will know the truth :P