Thread: Fast Zombie Concern

1. Default Fast Zombie Concern

I think this is the appropriate place for this.

Anyways,

I think the fast zombies need to be gimped. They are completely broke and ruin many maps. They are agile and a tank? :\ It takes like 4+ humans to hold one off, and usually the majority of people are the fast ones.

- Source already has laggy hitboxes
    - Very low stun considering capability
    - Can run faster than a human when on fire
    - Ruins escape maps, and even some cade maps
    - High HP considering capability

There seems to be others who agree, so it isn't just me being disgruntled.

I am hoping we can get a good discussion going on about this.

2. Default

It does not ruin cade maps.

Enough with that.

3. Default

if zero could make it so that fasts cant be used on escape maps, that'd be fine, but i completely disagree about gimping them. i dont see why people are so nuts about them. they are perfectly fair. most of the fasts just know what they are doing.
    Fear is a Liar.

4. Default

Don't bother NOTHING is going to come of this.

Zero is waiting for the next version of zm to come out in a few months to a year, and then he's simply going to turn them off instead of rebalancing them.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

5. Default

Actually it is the fact that I can not even rebalance them is part of the problem. Somehow the default settings override the max settings in the server (valve problem) and so rebalencing does not work...

It would be like if you could fall faster than the rate of G while moving at an acceleration grater than C.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NN_DMT View Post
    I think this is the appropriate place for this.

Anyways,

I think the fast zombies need to be gimped. They are completely broke and ruin many maps. They are agile and a tank? :\ It takes like 4+ humans to hold one off, and usually the majority of people are the fast ones.

- Source already has laggy hitboxes
    - Very low stun considering capability
    - Can run faster than a human when on fire
    - Ruins escape maps, and even some cade maps
    - High HP considering capability

There seems to be others who agree, so it isn't just me being disgruntled.

I am hoping we can get a good discussion going on about this.

Wow.. whoa... wait High HP? Last time I was a fast I was killed faster then a mouse caught by a cat. Main reason when I play zmod Im a deform now even though they been nerfed too. But the fast is no way near over powered on cade maps and there low HP make them easier to kill on escapes. Run faster then humans... well there called fast for a reason. Low stun?(knock back?) they have some but when they strafe they have alot less of it but it still there.

I really seen them when there more powerful and they have been nerfed alot I think they dont need another nerf they been hurting for awhile. But on escape maps they can do without them I can agree with that... tho they do have little hp.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

7. Default

before zero nurfed it a fast was more than a meager threat it was by far the best class of zombie here easily taking out 5 suspecting people firing back at you on open ground.

now in its nerfed forum I cant even get 3 people underfire in an open area on open ground and that was the only zombie class I liked, the rest suck. hell the only reason I started playing here and not on other zombie servers is because with the fast running around it wasnt a turkey shoot like on most servers and it was actually fun to play as a zombie.

In conclusion we didnt come here because of how big the server was, we came here because it was fun to play as a ZOMBIE not a human

now that that all classes have been nurfed up it seems the only way to win is to not to play zmod

and judging by the fact that these people never play zmod anymore I'm right on the money:
    sonico
    holy dart
    James
    Mag 36
    clone
    satan
    stfu
    bitch
    sf richards
    Teh master pwner
    [XC] dax
    chou choch
    loka
    christmas
    pri jordan
    lazerlemurz
    pink
    raymafios
    cujo
    The littlest hobo
    x1 viper
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.