get a life
    lol old? i hope you get cancer.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    stfu you pathetic old loser
    get a life
    old loser = troll
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

exactly
    like today im playing on a different name just killing time a bit til i get banned again by maynard for no apparent reason

im telling you he is a fucking jackass

he just bans me for no reason at all
    yea I'm sorry all the WCS admins are retards.... what I mean by retards is the admins that play WCS 98.99% of the time... I'm sorry ACER, try coming to the GG/ZM admins/ servers where the warming arms are
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-29-2009 at 02:59 AM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

he just bans me for no reason at all

you make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I'm sorry ACER, try coming to the GG/ZM admins/ servers where the warming arms are
    he's all yours. and good job on coming into WCS and trying 2 bait me into a fight with you for no reason, I see that maturity is clearly your strong point... Lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you make me laugh.

he's all yours. and good job on coming into WCS and trying 2 bait me into a fight with you for no reason, I see that maturity is clearly your strong point... Lol.
    har har
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

6. Default

you make me laugh.

Lets just hope he doesn't make a jab at Canada.

I'm starting to miss WCS a little bit, actually.

7. Default

Well you do rage at him and ban him for no apparent reason.... and considering Silent Sniper had to make a thread.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Well you do rage at him and ban him for no apparent reason.... and considering Silent Sniper had to make a thread.
    Lmfao, every single time ive bannd him there's been just cause, he had been braking a server or WCS rule.

you can sit here and keep QQ all you want, fact is you don't play WCS, you don't know even 10% of the actual story behind acer and what he's done, and you're a damn ignorant fool for even trying 2 involve your self in something that you know piss all about and does not involve you in the slightest.

the fact you're friends with silent sniper and acer explains why you came into WCS earlyer this evening and just strait up tried 2 start an argument with me regardless of the fact we've never spoken 2 each other before, and that you don't know the entire story, or even a quarter of it. the reason you don't know the story is cause you don't play WCS, so why don't you just keep your nose in things that you actually know, instead of giving life back 2 fail threads and trying to start shit on WCS. it couldn't be anymore clear that you're friends with those 2 though idiots though, the fact you would come 2 WCS, and start shit in-front of 4 other admins and make yourself look like a complete fail is just right up acer and sniper's alley... big surprise that you're no more mature then them.

but in all honesty. I don't give 2 shits what you think regarding this, you might as well save your tears and ignorance for someone else, I'm simply not interested.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-29-2009 at 05:36 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

You guys are still going at it?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    You guys are still going at it?
    Lol sonic decided now he's got an opinion on the matter... regardless though of the fact he's never played WCS Lol... how sad a persons life has 2 be that you have nothing better to do then involve yourself in other peoples affairs. more so when you have 0 relevance 2 the situation, or knowledge of it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy