Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Maynard Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    hey everyone!!! Lets take a break! Mother russia is here!
    get cancer and fucking die.

2. Default

Get out you fucking Russian swine.

3. Default

oh look its nemmieee! awww
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

4. Default

lol...!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Oh hai! :D

6. Default

look, maynard is a great admin and he doesnt ban or kick with out proper cause. And i really do not apreciate people attacking good admins. For some reason people think that admins are only here for the wost hackers. NO, we are here for all problems. They attack the admins who are doing the right thing because half of people on the servers lately don't even care to read rules, respect players, and RESPECT ADMINS. IF YOU DISRESPECT PLAYERS ON THE SERVERS THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

I believe this is a fail thread.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    look, maynard is a great admin and he doesnt ban or kick with out proper cause. And i really do not apreciate people attacking good admins. For some reason people think that admins are only here for the wost hackers. NO, we are here for all problems. They attack the admins who are doing the right thing because half of people on the servers lately don't even care to read rules, respect players, and RESPECT ADMINS. IF YOU DISRESPECT PLAYERS ON THE SERVERS THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

I believe this is a fail thread.
    And this is a fail bump. The thread in question is well over a month old.

8. Default

Yeeeaaahhhh.. Closing.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.