Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    as said before

"Draaken: I fucking dare you 2 do it again Acer

Acer: alright I fucking will

Draaken: I suck acers cock!!!"

plenty of proof for me. infact, it's more proof then you have.
    So you admit to banning ACER...but if thats youre proof him doing somehting wrong..thats the worst shit..at least we have screenshots.

Copied text(probably changed)...thats no proof

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    So you admit to banning ACER...but if thats youre proof him doing somehting wrong..thats the worst shit..at least we have screenshots.

Copied text(probably changed)...thats no proof
    I find it quite funny that you keep going on about proof and all you have is a screen picture that shows me banning him which I happily agree that I did and with just cause. you're the 1 calling me out, you're the 1 that needs proof not me. I don't need 2 show a damn shread of proof for a 7 day ban or anything less then that. perma ban = proof, anything 7 or bellow does not require proof. hence why the ban section is nothing but hackers being perma bannd. quit calling me out and claiming you get all these people who cry 2 you about me when you got 0 fucking proof on anything other then a screen pic that says I bannd acer for 7 days. quit wasting my time, it's getting old.

I don't need proof, you do. so stfu or get some.

and I do have proof on my side of the argument, it's called Acer openly admitting on mic that he's the 1 doing it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

This whole ACER/Maynard fiasco is so fucking stupid, wow. All it really is is a "YOU DID IT, NO YOU DID IT, NO YOU, NO I DIDN'T YOU DID!" back and forth, over and over again. So fucking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RESOLVE IT THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!!!

4. Default

I find it quite funny that you keep going on about proof and all you have is a screen picture that shows me banning him which I happily agree that I did and with just cause. you're the 1 calling me out, you're the 1 that needs proof not me. I don't need 2 show a damn shread of proof for a 7 day ban or anything less then that. perma ban = proof, anything 7 or bellow does not require proof. hence why the ban section is nothing but hackers being perma bannd. quit calling me out and claiming you get all these people who cry 2 you about me when you got 0 fucking proof on anything other then a screen pic that says I bannd acer for 7 days. quit wasting my time, it's getting old.
    You're the one that banned him! wats your proof of him doing something wrong???? If you have no legit proof ...it comes down to you banning him for no reason. We already have screenshots of you banning him.

5. Default

ive known Draaken for a very long time. and I know for a damn fact that Acer was scripting him 2 make him say shit.

here's exactly how it went.

Acer made Draaken say shit like "I suck Acers cock and love it" (scripting)

Draaken then got mad and msgd me on steam and asked me 2 do something about it. I told him I can't without some sort of proof. then Draaken coaxed him 2 do it again. he said 2 him "Acer I fucking dare you 2 do it again" Acer then replied "alright I fuckin will" and then made draaken say some shit like "i want 2 suck acers cock."

Acer strait up on voice admited he was doing it and was about to do it again, then it happend. that's enough proof for me that he's fucking around. I will protect the WCS regulars from such juvinal and immature bull shit till the day I Die. if you don't like it, then sorry not sure what 2 tell ya.
    I've played with Draaken for a good while too know that he definitely would NOT say shit like that, Draaken dared Acer to do it again, and as maynard had said, Acer said "Alright I fuckin will" and made draaken say, "I want to suck acers cock."

I don't believe that Maynard is in the wrong here, and Acer pretty much Asks for the kicks and bans.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    I've played with Draaken for a good while too know that he definitely would NOT say shit like that, Draaken dared Acer to do it again, and as maynard had said, Acer said "Alright I fuckin will" and made draaken say, "I want to suck acers cock."
    wheres the proof of that?? that shit could be made up.

7. Default

You're the one that banned him! wats your proof of him doing something wrong???? If you have no legit proof ...it comes down to you banning him for no reason. We already have screenshots of you banning him.
    seriously man, are you that fucking retarded you dont understand this? ACER ADMITTED TO DOING IT OVER THE FUCKING MICROPHONE. do you get now? can you see my text a bit better now? Christ. Acer didn't realize he was being played into doing it again and taking credit of it so I had some proof that it was him, but he did it, and I acted on it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Whers the screenshot or demo of this cause you just saying that he did this is not proof of him actually saying these things.

9. Default

wheres the proof of that?? that shit could be made up.
    he's voicing his opinion. sorry that he was able 2 hear acer admitting that it's him over mic and you couldn't. also, like I said. you're the 1 calling me out, you need proof, no 1 else does. if I perma bannd acer you can claim I need proof for the ban, but it was a 7 day, and I don't need proof. and the verbal proof I heard was enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    This whole ACER/Maynard fiasco is so fucking stupid, wow. All it really is is a "YOU DID IT, NO YOU DID IT, NO YOU, NO I DIDN'T YOU DID!" back and forth, over and over again. So fucking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RESOLVE IT THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!!!
    I enjoy this about as much as you do walter...

Whers the screenshot or demo of this cause you just saying that he did this is not proof of him actually saying these things.
    take your own advice. D-E-M-O

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Just cause you here something...you dont go and ban some1 for 7 days...wat you said just shows you are admin abusing.