Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unban me please

Are you kidding? If the server was in my loving grip, it would only be for the better. I would rule IBIS with an iron fist equal to no man. Punishments will be swift and just, integrity and courage would be rewarded in vast amounts. My legions will cover this server and bring order to chaos. No enemy will be able to withstand my might. All who oppose me will be destroyed and we will have peace for all time.

2. Default

lol. stop copying my GG server admin style!

My influence will spread across all IBIS and non-IBIS servers alike. My kingdom will be vast and infinite. I will rule as King, Holy Dart will be my Queen and she will bear me many children. I will be honored and loved for generations to come.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I know it was a joke, but that's the mentality that makes the servers turn to shit
    no shit sherlock

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Was it at the disco room on snoopie? If so, yes I banned you for 60 mins for cade breaking. You were outside of the disco room, I got two zombies that were on my ass wedged into the couch and venders, and you shot the vender over from the outside, and I got eaten.
    I remember hearing this on mic lol, Walter was truly in tears D:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    I remember hearing this on mic lol, Walter was truly in tears D:
    CAUSE REN BROKE MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1