Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: a first for me

1. Default

I got that KY Yours and Mine shit for my wife and me but it sucks........unless you like having a numbing sensation on your cods

Oh yeah those Trojan cock rings are pretty good, I mean they don't last long but for the price they're good. Only other toys we had we're when she went to a local store with lingerie and other stuff, she won a free goody bag with oils, a vibrator and some other stuff. The vibe is fun to use. I remember one time she was in the kitchen washing dishes with my sister, I put the vibe in pocket, walked up to my ex and turned it on and started rubbing my side up against her, when it dawned on her what it was, man her eyes got huge and she pushed me into the room and told me to hide it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    The vibe is fun to use.
    vibe was fun to use?.......... lol ok there mr freaky haha

edit: btw that earned a spot in my sig
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

seriously we're starting a thread where dudes compare lubes and cock rings? wow...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

^ Yeah this from the guy who messaged me last week endorsing anal beads for his own personal use.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    ^ Yeah this from the guy who messaged me last week endorsing anal beads for his own personal use.
    hahahaha wow....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

THATTA BOY!

What gauge is your Vibrating ring?

p.s. FOR MAXIMUM PLEASURE, start a Jacobs ladder

I have to ask... What is a cock ring and/or the point of a cock ring?

9. Default

bascally its a ring that fits around a dick and vibrates turning any chaps dick into a vibrating dildo, the point of a cock ring is purely to enhance sex

10. Default

oh also why is this a fail thread walter why would you want to delete this?