Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard admin abuse w/ demo

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Then Zero never unbanned him

Zero does not unban people without posting on that persons admin abuse thread.

Zero I smell something fishy going on here and I am requesting this morons admin log so we can see if he unbanned people

(P.S. You have every right to unban the player you banned, as long as it was you doing the unbanning) Way to keep up on forum events dumbass
    Admins cant unban people. Fucking retard ...zero took that away from the admins.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    all I did was RE BAN HIM I bannd him for 7 days and he got back on like he does every other time. all I did was re issue the 7 day ban that he should have been on. wont even bother watching the demo, I know exactly what happend.
    thats because the noob admin says that Zero unbanned but if you look at all his unbannings, he has posted on every single unban me or amdin abuse thread. So we got a noob admin whos trying to make shit up and is probably unbanning people.

Maynard you did the right thing banning this guy again. If I see him on the server and hes unbanned again, Ill ban him again for ya
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    Admins cant unban people. Fucking retard ...zero took that away from the admins.
    Not from everyone Obviously the newer admins (and dumb admins) are not going to have this power.

I got the power to unban my bans... What a retard? Who brought this kid here?

But yet again what do I know right? Im a retard lol thats why my sig says what it says "historicly, hes one of our best admins. he out ranks 95% of you peons."

4. Default

can't believe acer started an entire new thread. all this kid does is spam our forums...

I love though how you get bannd for scripting and admiting it, then you bypass your ban some how, get re bannd (duh) and then think I'm admin abusing you Lol, and even record a demo thinking that it proves something? .... your logic is flawless lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

can't believe acer started an entire new thread. all this kid does is spam our forums...

I love though how you get bannd for scripting and admiting it, then you bypass your ban some how, get re bannd (duh) and then think I'm admin abusing you Lol, and even record a demo thinking that it proves something? .... your logic is flawless lol.
    He just wants to show the world that he is special

6. Default

how pathetic your life must truly be... that you need 2 harass CSS servers Lol and start shit at every corner.

keep in mind acer ALLLLLLL this began with you screaming into the mic about how big your dick is and how you're going 2 force every 1 to suck it and blah blah blah.... you = fail. and as I told you before you can keep making threads about me but they will never go anywhere, cause I do everything by the rule book and always have witnesses as 2 it happening.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

how pathetic your life must truly be... that you need 2 harass CSS servers Lol and start shit at every corner.

keep in mind acer ALLLLLLL this began with you screaming into the mic about how big your dick is and how you're going 2 force every 1 to suck it and blah blah blah.... you = fail. and as I told you before you can keep making threads about me but they will never go anywhere, cause I do everything by the rule book and always have witnesses as 2 it happening.

Well like I said in the last post he started, i get tions of reports every time I log on of him being a douchebag on the servers.

Its totally true now as I can see on the forums along with that horrible admin. Where do these THINGS come from? lol

GTFO of this thread if all you are going to do is put down another admin. Sniper is one of the best ranked players on our servers.

If you guys have such a problem with Acer, just perma ban him. If Zero isn't the one who "unbanned him" then i'm sure he couldn't care less if someone finally perma banned him.

If Zero isn't the one who unbanned him, it is obvious he has a friend amongst the admins, but I guarantee it wasn't Silent Sniper.

Do any of the Ibis Clan members actually moderate the forums? This thread should of been closed after the first fucking post. 2 pages later and here we are!

9. Default

Well like I said in the last post he started, i get tions of reports every time I log on of him being a douchebag on the servers.

Its totally true now as I can see on the forums along with that horrible admin. Where do these THINGS come from? lol
    some where between a whores panties, and a toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    GTFO of this thread if all you are going to do is put down another admin. Sniper is one of the best ranked players on our servers.

If you guys have such a problem with Acer, just perma ban him. If Zero isn't the one who "unbanned him" then i'm sure he couldn't care less if someone finally perma banned him.

If Zero isn't the one who unbanned him, it is obvious he has a friend amongst the admins, but I guarantee it wasn't Silent Sniper.

Do any of the Ibis Clan members actually moderate the forums? This thread should of been closed after the first fucking post. 2 pages later and here we are!
    I wasn't aware being ranked 62'nd on WCS and 600 something on 1 of the other Ibis servers was a good ranking. as I said, I don't think that sniper did it. but I like your idea on perma banning acer.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post

That quote was towards Acer. And I can post anywhere I want. just because uyou come back from exile you think you can run these forums? You must be fucking crazy. You haven't been here long enough to see what half these admins did or fucking do. And you tell me to GTFO? Don't make me laugh. Go abck to whatever hole you came from and rethink that statement.
    Silent Sniper is a good admin but has horrible attitude. Just because he plays so much makes him a good admin? Ha HE DOESNT EVEN PATROL THE SERVERS AND USES IT FOR HIS ADVANTAGE!! Shows how much you know

You know nothing.....NOTHING!!!!!!