Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Maynard admin abuse w/ demo

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Sniper is one of the best ranked players on our servers.
    no...he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    some where between a whores panties, and a toilet.

I wasn't aware being ranked 62'nd on WCS and 600 something on 1 of the other Ibis servers was a good ranking. as I said, I don't think that sniper did it. but I like your idea on perma banning acer.
    meant to say best ranking admins. lol. you never hear a bunch of bullshit about silent and that's a good thing amongst the 75% shitty admins we have.

3. Default

meant to say best ranking admins. lol. you never hear a bunch of bullshit about silent and that's a good thing amongst the 75% shitty admins we have.
    keep in mind this is the only person who has EVER reported me for anything. and go figure he's a tool of a child that the entire sever hates... other then sniper.. and I don't even know why cause sniper doesn't play worth 2 shits. he played when WCS first came out, and that's about it, he's not even a regular.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    That quote was towards Acer. And I can post anywhere I want. just because uyou come back from exile you think you can run these forums? You must be fucking crazy. You haven't been here long enough to see what half these admins did or fucking do. And you tell me to GTFO? Don't make me laugh. Go abck to whatever hole you came from and rethink that statement.
    Silent Sniper is a good admin but has horrible attitude. Just because he plays so much makes him a good admin? Ha HE DOESNT EVEN PATROL THE SERVERS AND USES IT FOR HIS ADVANTAGE!! Shows how much you know

You know nothing.....NOTHING!!!!!!
    Dude, are you on the rag or something? All of your posts are just rambles on how retarded someone is...lol.

I'm not making this thread about me, so please...don't bring some random QQ fit about me into this argument. My statement was towards you about what you are doing in this thread, nothing more nothing less. You can continue with the personal shots but it just makes you look more and more stupid, so please...continue.

I don't understand why you guys continuously post back to all of Acers fail threads.

5. Default

Thats because he does NOTHING

Theres only so many ways you can say NOTHING.

Now I remember why I hated this guy so much before he left.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

keep in mind this is the only person who has EVER reported me for anything. and go figure he's a tool of a child that the entire sever hates... other then sniper.. and I don't even know why cause sniper doesn't play worth 2 shits. he played when WCS first came out, and that's about it.
    Yeah I know how Acer is, and like I said...i'm not taking sides but I'd rather have an admin around than some douche-bag that spams the forums.

7. Default

Actually admins can unban people but they are supposed to unban only people they ban or if they were told by me to unban. Also I do make a post when I unban so that there is a record. It is logical that he should have been rebanned if he got unbanned. I will need to check the logs and see who unbaned him. Being on vacation responses will be delayed.

8. Default

look at how active sniper has been over the last month.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/17...%20|%20ibis.a/

cloud is 100% correct he does nothing Lol. I'm almost thinking that sniper and acer were working together 2 intrap me, but failed at it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Dude, are you on the rag or something? All of your posts are just rambles on how retarded someone is...lol.

I'm not making this thread about me, so please...don't bring some random QQ fit about me into this argument. My statement was towards you about what you are doing in this thread, nothing more nothing less. You can continue with the personal shots but it just makes you look more and more stupid, so please...continue.

I don't understand why you guys continuously post back to all of Acers fail threads.
    random QQ? Funny how your earlier reply was the same towards me. And it wasn't only about the thread it was about me showing Silents true colors. Obviously you just showed how big of a hypocrite you are

Maynard, this thread will be locked once Zero comes on and sees that someone is unbanning these morons again. You got nothing to worry about and enjoy your gaming. Imma go back to work on embalming this body.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

look at how active sniper has been over the last month.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/17...%20|%20ibis.a/

cloud is 100% correct he does nothing Lol. I'm almost thinking that sniper and acer were working together 2 intrap me, but failed at it.
    Could be but I hope not, I hate when admins are fucking retarded.