Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Digital Hive FTW... 1MBps download every time!
    whats this digital hive you speak of.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    whats this digital hive you speak of.
    www.digitalhive.org

Or there's this awesome website called www.google.com. If you were to type in "digital hive", I'm sure their website would be the first on the list.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

you have to make an account, but its harmless. activate it through your email and your good to go.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    The first one was fun untill this one error broke the game for me.

Is every mission essentially the same where you have to Climb a tower, pickpocket a person carrying an item of interest, violently interrogate somebody?

The first game was nothing but repetitivness over and over again all you did was climb a damn tower, go to your little assassins outpost, which were clones in every city, get your mission, go climb a few towers go mug/pickpocket sombody, go back to your outpost, get your kill target, stalk him just a little ways then jump off of a building and land on him with your hidden blade, and then run away to your outpost, rinse and repeat about ohhh 8+ times?
    Yeah they are pretty varied with the main objective still being there, a Race is a race, its just in a different area. An assassination contract is an assassination contract, just with different people and areas, and depending how good you are, different difficulties. The combat is cool, I like to change it up and try to counter with my hidden blade, its hard, one shot kill most of the time. The story missions are always different, The only problem is that there are still 60 fucking viewpoints you have to climb.

To anex, The city is a nice thing to have, you get a shit load of money for collecting taxes, based off of how nice you make your city. You own a Villa at the top end of the city that contains the "Sanctuary", which contains none other that Altiar's armor from the last game(you have to visit 6 assassins tombs to get the seals for each, unlocking the armor later). There are 22 weapons in the game and 4 sets of armor, and you dont just get handed them, you have to work for them and occasionally stop by your town and get your taxes, which you then spend on weapons at the blacksmith for 15% off. Hahaha.

My main point, is that Assassins Creed 2 is better, much better than the last. When it comes to combat, spice it up a bit, use your knife, try and strafe behind people, beat them to death with their own weapon lol.

ALSO, the model details are sorta shitty, seems like they could have knocked it back a few days to improve upon it. Whatever, the voice acting is good and the lip syncing rarely looks bad or off.

Okay, I'm done, thanks if you read any or all of that ^_^

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    The second better be epic with its story because I was pissed at the cliff hanger from the first one.
    Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

If someone can find me the link for this game I would be forever in your debt. no time right now to look for it because im working a viewing
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    If someone can find me the link for this game I would be forever in your debt. no time right now to look for it because im working a viewing
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

They had a 1 hour special on Spike TV about the underlinings of AC2. I suggest you watch it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/
    Piazza San Marco?

That's badass.

10. Default

I heard a rumor that the third will finally take place in the future, but I bet they'll just end up stretching the series some more..

Anyhow, hopefully they hurry up and bring it out on PC.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.