Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    www.digitalhive.org

Or there's this awesome website called www.google.com. If you were to type in "digital hive", I'm sure their website would be the first on the list.
    correct, but there website is noting but a login or register section... so seeing how there's 0 information as 2 what it is, I figured it was a logical question. I don't register 2 shit till I know what it is.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

This game blows. Such a disappointment.

I about threw my controller at my TV because of the cliffhanger and then hated Ubisoft for taking a dump on what was once an epic storyline.

Res you lied to me!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    This game blows. Such a disappointment.

I about threw my controller at my TV because of the cliffhanger and then hated Ubisoft for taking a dump on what was once an epic storyline.

Res you lied to me!
    shit, guess I wont buy it then.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I hate to bump ancient fucking threads but I just bought this game with the intention of powering through it so I can enjoy AC 3. Am I the only one who hates the kb + mouse controls? Is there some secret to making the gameplay not eat shit? I don't feel like unearthing my 360 controller - don't even know if a PS3 controller can connect to PC but the point of buying games on PC is so I don't have to deal with shitty controllers in the first place.

TIA

5. Default

I wouldn't use a mouse + keyboard for AC games. controller better.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Ahh, fuck. That's the last time I impulsively buy a game. My pieces of shit thumbs weren't made for controllers.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Marlow View Post
    My pieces of shit thumbs weren't made for controllers.
    lol? how so?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol? how so?
    No coordination or dexterity. I think I'm part monkey or something.