Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2

1. Default Assassin's Creed 2

Great game, lots of fun. It seems they smoothed out the combat a bit and the climbing as well. They changed up the story line and the game play entirely. You now run your own city, and collect taxes that you can use to buy stuff, and further improve your city. The better your city (with a brothel AND a church and all that stuff) the more taxes you get to have !

Its pretty cool. The missions are more varied as well, the Assassination missions are all different but still have the same main focus. Go kill some guy. lol.

Also, TWO hidden blades, need I say more ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Great game, lots of fun. It seems they smoothed out the combat a bit and the climbing as well. They changed up the story line and the game play entirely. You now run your own city, and collect taxes that you can use to buy stuff, and further improve your city. The better your city (with a brothel AND a church and all that stuff) the more taxes you get to have !

Its pretty cool. The missions are more varied as well, the Assassination missions are all different but still have the same main focus. Go kill some guy. lol.

Also, TWO hidden blades, need I say more ?
    I just went to Best Buy to get the game....... loaded it and just jizzed all over my couch --------LOLOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I just went to Best Buy to get the game....... loaded it and just jizzed all over my couch --------LOLOL
    LOL !!

Inorite ?

4. Default

imma just download it... I rather have it for console... but I also rather not pay for it lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    imma just download it... I rather have it for console... but I also rather not pay for it lol
    Gamefly for the fucking win.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Gamefly for the fucking win.
    torrent spy and isohunt.com ftw

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I can't wait to play this for pc. But some of it seems a little disappointing.

I mean I played the first one for the story line and the free-running. I like how you can kill your targets in different ways now. But really do you need to own your own city and collect taxes? I could do without that and "paying" for upgrades. That aspect seems gay.

Good thing I play games for storyline only. The second better be epic with its story because I was pissed at the cliff hanger from the first one.

btw... Long Live the Piratebay!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    torrent spy and isohunt.com ftw
    Digital Hive FTW... 1MBps download every time!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

The first one was fun untill this one error broke the game for me.

Is every mission essentially the same where you have to Climb a tower, pickpocket a person carrying an item of interest, violently interrogate somebody?

The first game was nothing but repetitivness over and over again all you did was climb a damn tower, go to your little assassins outpost, which were clones in every city, get your mission, go climb a few towers go mug/pickpocket sombody, go back to your outpost, get your kill target, stalk him just a little ways then jump off of a building and land on him with your hidden blade, and then run away to your outpost, rinse and repeat about ohhh 8+ times?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    The first one was fun untill this one error broke the game for me.

Is every mission essentially the same where you have to Climb a tower, pickpocket a person carrying an item of interest, violently interrogate somebody?

The first game was nothing but repetitivness over and over again all you did was climb a damn tower, go to your little assassins outpost, which were clones in every city, get your mission, go climb a few towers go mug/pickpocket sombody, go back to your outpost, get your kill target, stalk him just a little ways then jump off of a building and land on him with your hidden blade, and then run away to your outpost, rinse and repeat about ohhh 8+ times?
    They did away with the repetitive "missions". Downloading this tonight.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.