Thread: Communist banned (Part of his name)

1. Default Communist banned (Part of his name)

Banned for the following violations/rules broken:

VII:
    a) (Flame)

III:

IV:
    C (!ztele spam)

These violations/rules are outlined in the rules 1.4.

He was spamming like crazy,I kicked (shouldve warned first,sorry).He came back,I warned him not to spam,and he flooded up !ztele.Ive caught him flaming too.Earlier,while on Helms deep (an LOTR map) Ive had reports from a well known player that he was purposly triggering the ladders as a human.I warned hima bout various other things,he wouldnt let up.He seemed to be doing it on purpose.I issued a 30 min ban.

2. Default

How is the human able to trigger the ladders without getting tagged by a zombie?

Do the zombies fail that badly now?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How is the human able to trigger the ladders without getting tagged by a zombie?

Do the zombies fail that badly now?
    I suppose he might have been trying to get the zombs up,even risking dieing.But this isnt the main reason I banned him.Since,Im not 100% sure about the ladder thing (even though it had little to do with the ban) ask kamakazie (I thnk he reported him).

Also,please close this,unless you need to talk to me about this.I don't wanna make this into a conversation for everybody to join in on,because it was just a short 30 min ban,nothing spectacular.

P.S the ''unless you need to talk to me about this'' was@ christmas,or any high ranking admin,that wishes to discuss this.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    I suppose he might have been trying to get the zombs up,even risking dieing.But this isnt the main reason I banned him.Since,Im not 100% sure about the ladder thing (even though it had little to do with the ban) ask kamakazie (I thnk he reported him).

Also,please close this,unless you need to talk to me about this.I don't wanna make this into a conversation for everybody to join in on,because it was just a short 30 min ban,nothing spectacular.

P.S the ''unless you need to talk to me about this'' was@ christmas,or any high ranking admin,that wishes to discuss this.
    Well unless it is permanent, you don't need to bother making a thread in the first place.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Well unless it is permanent, you don't need to bother making a thread in the first place.
    what he said. this section is for perma bans. you don't need 2 report 7 day bans or anything lower then that.

also make sure you take a demo of someone you're perma banning.

Maynard - The WCS Guy