Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'm convinced ya'll have some form of dyslexia. I'm purdy sure that Envy posted this to see what others thought about whether he has aimbots or wall hacks. If we thought so, he would then go into the servers and either ban Nix, or let ZERO decide for himself. Anyways, he doesn't. He's just really good.

Let the record show that anyone below who replies to this and tries to belittle the reasons for this thread is insecure with their penis size.
    But what about my e-peen?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'm convinced ya'll have some form of dyslexia. I'm purdy sure that Envy posted this to see what others thought about whether he has aimbots or wall hacks. If we thought so, he would then go into the servers and either ban Nix, or let ZERO decide for himself. Anyways, he doesn't. He's just really good.

Let the record show that anyone below who replies to this and tries to belittle the reasons for this thread is insecure with their penis size.
    Thank you loka for being able to clarify w/o attacking people for no reason :P

and yeah, I didn't think he was but I have been asked on a few occasions (and looked myself some) because he has some weird following through walls. He says it's headphones and it very well could be, I personally think I have good headphones and can't hear some of the foot steps he seems to. Again this could be the fact that he has volume turned to deafening.

I have not banned him, I just wanted some input from others (I know it's hard for some to comprehend what CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is)

Tradgedy, I don't believe he does, but that also doesn't mean he doesn't lol

P.S. I leave the servers when that drama whore shows up. It's not worth having my ear drums raked to play in the servers when she is.