Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix

1. Default STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix

27: STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix Qho3WKBr7wJj8iK/vNCfgA==

Please review this demo, I wasn't sure but seems suspicious. Don't like to ban w/o total proof if I can help it

2. Default

What was he banned for?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What was he banned for?
    Protip : This isn't bans sections

4. Default

Protip: Yeah it is.

IBIS Gaming Forums > Counter-Strike > Rules > Ban Requests > STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Protip: Yeah it is.

IBIS Gaming Forums > Counter-Strike > Rules > Ban Requests > STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix
    H is saying it is not under the Bans section. There are 4 sections under the Rules category: Admin Abuse, Unban Me, Ban Requests and Bans.

6. Default

dyslexia for the win. Ban REQUEST

I've played with Nix. Never noticed anything suspicious to ask an admin to look.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    27: STEAM_0:1:19775661 Nix Qho3WKBr7wJj8iK/vNCfgA==

Please review this demo, I wasn't sure but seems suspicious. Don't like to ban w/o total proof if I can help it
    ENVY did you get cracked up side the head with a baseball bat??

you posted this in the BAN REQUEST section, which means you want us to review the demo and give you our opinon on the player.

your basically asking for a legit reason to ban him and yet you didn't post why you think this player should be banned. all you did was make a thread and throw a demo up with it.

if you just wanted people to review it than put it in the discussion thread.

when you put a demo in the BAN REQUEST section your asking who ever to be banned. this section is for people who don't have admin and would like someone banned when they have proof on a specific individual breaking a rule.

you've been hanging around with the skank autumn too much, she's destroyed your mind ENVY.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Wow...if you DID ban him (which i don't think you did) please unban him.

1. The demo isn't suspicious.
    2. I have spectated Nix dozens of times when people ask me to because he is SO DAMN GOOD.
    3. I play with Nix daily and every time I die I spectate him to see if I can learn anything from watching him.
    4. There is no sign of walling, aimbot, nothing...he has a wicked nice headset though and can easily hear people and knows what to do in those situations.

He is just like a very good friend of mine....SO DAMN GOOD that people think he is hacking but he really isn't. My friend could destroy anyone on our server with a deagle only and we could use whatever weapons we wanted.

^^just an example.

But seriously bro, unban Nix if you just so happened to have banned him already... Nix is a great guy and plays our server all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    ENVY did you get cracked up side the head with a baseball bat??

you posted this in the BAN REQUEST section, which means you want us to review the demo and give you our opinon on the player.

your basically asking for a legit reason to ban him and yet you didn't post why you think this player should be banned. all you did was make a thread and throw a demo up with it.

if you just wanted people to review it than put it in the discussion thread.

when you put a demo in the BAN REQUEST section your asking who ever to be banned. this section is for people who don't have admin and would like someone banned when they have proof on a specific individual breaking a rule.

you've been hanging around with the skank autumn too much, she's destroyed your mind ENVY.

If anyone read his post in detail....he said he doesn't like to ban unless there is 100% proof, hence why he wanted others opinions. I don't think he actually banned Nix yet.

EDIT: Scratch that I didn't read your post in detail, it made sense. LOL
    Last edited by Tragedy; 11-22-2009 at 05:38 PM.

10. Default

I'm convinced ya'll have some form of dyslexia. I'm purdy sure that Envy posted this to see what others thought about whether he has aimbots or wall hacks. If we thought so, he would then go into the servers and either ban Nix, or let ZERO decide for himself. Anyways, he doesn't. He's just really good.

Let the record show that anyone below who replies to this and tries to belittle the reasons for this thread is insecure with their penis size.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me