Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ZM Server Dying??

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Um, why would it die in the winter ? It's fucking cold out. No body participates in winter sports EVERY DAY do they ?
    the paintball field here is open everyday of the week now, but in the summer there only opened on the weekends.

oh thats right I live in the desert where in the winter it doesn't go anywhere below 70 during the day. my bad I forgot.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    the paintball field here is open everyday of the week now, but in the summer there only opened on the weekends.

oh thats right I live in the desert where in the winter it doesn't go anywhere below 70 during the day. my bad I forgot.
    Gtfo Dessertfag.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Um, why would it die in the winter ? It's fucking cold out. No body participates in winter sports EVERY DAY do they ?
    School and whatnot, most likely.

And...

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt
    you know what OMGBEARS I will hop back on the ZM server when I see you in it.

than I'll show you all the problems first hand in a nice tone to please your feminine side.
    I don't like the lack of respect among people; especially between admins. You can disagree with me but adding ad hominem attacks is immature at best. You'll notice that even though I disagreed with the first post I didn't resort to demeaning Tragedy to make my point.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 11-23-2009 at 04:35 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I don't like the lack of respect among people; especially between admins. You can disagree with me but adding ad hominem attacks is immature at best. You'll notice that even though I disagreed with the first post I didn't resort to demeaning Tragedy to make my point.
    Get used to it.

Silly bitch.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Why cant people enjoy a game anymore? because of retards and fucking noobs who dont know wtf there doing and show it obnoxiously, ZM is KNOWN for a

place for these kinds of people while there are a few decent guys but what you can expect when most of the admins that are ZM admins are usually new and

just want the power to show off....man i wonder what would happan if i got admin..i think it would quieter

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    School and whatnot, most likely.

And...

I don't like the lack of respect among people. Especially between admins. You can disagree with me but adding ad hominem attacks is immature at best. You'll notice that even though I disagreed with the first post I didn't resort to demeaning Tragedy to make my point.
    omg OMGBEARS how is what I said demeaning??

all I said was I will be more nice to you in a way that won't make you feel bad or make you feel like your being attack.

7. Default

omg OMGBEARS how is what I said demeaning??

all I said was I will be more nice to you in a way that won't make you feel bad or make you feel like your being attack.
    LOL @ You being nice...now thats a good joke

8. Default

is it a rule that OMGBEARS name have to be capitilized? because i'll do this omgbears

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    LOL @ You being nice...now thats a good joke

I can be nice, I'm just gonna be nice in a way that makes the other person feel like a complete ass.

10. Default

I can be nice, I'm just gonna be nice in a way that makes the other person feel like a complete ass.
    Well that shouldn't be too hard Hahahahaha