Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ZM Server Dying??

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I'm just saying being too nice of an admin is a bad thing.

ZM never had these problems when we had a core group of admins who got along and were friends with each other.

Ask anyone who is still playing about the days when james, hobo, res, holy SH**, anex and I were the only admins. those days were some of the best ZM has ever seen, server was full constantly, everyone was having fun, rule breakers were dealed with correctly and swiftly. none of this nice bullshit.
    Don't forget me you homo
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Perhaps you think it was all fairy tales and rainbows because there was more than 1 admin on at the present time. Even with half of those you mentioned, there was still asshattery. So don't get it twisted and blame it on newcomers.

I mean you guys want to whine about the server is dying. Have you guys really taken a look at other ZM servers? There really isn't much to go around and brag. There is consistent traffic on the ZM server 24/7 and most of that traffic as of recent is newcomers. Don't blame new admins for the issues that is have on the server. You guys forget that Source TV is on in ZM which can discredit half of the claims people come in about "unban me" and "admin abuse" so crying wolf isn't going to get anyone anything.

Then you guys want to whine about new admins are ruining the gaming experience. There is a few who can really ruin the experience, and when it comes to that, I rather not play with them simply put. More admins = more $$$. Now granted, is ZERO really going to put an application process for admin? Isn't that getting accepted into the clan? In all honesty though, the clan is so inactive on it's servers minus ZERO and Jigsaw is currently at Boot Camp, that the remaining who are in the clan are as inactive as a dead cell phone. I understand personal reasons come into this, but perhaps then and there the application process should be taken to a new format where it's not just every year someone has to apply. I mean shit it takes awhile for the forums to even get moderated.

Being an admin should be about experience. I used to be part of a clan that was infamous in 1.3 days. *ewww* and the clan still exists, and accepts members by a simple application which then gets voted on within weeks. Not this leave an application bullshit for almost a year and still nothing. It makes people lose interest in not wanting to put an application at all.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Ohs noes nubs broking down mai cade!!!!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Don't forget me you homo
    jesus my bad mastagunz too, so he can stop crying about it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Perhaps you think it was all fairy tales and rainbows because there was more than 1 admin on at the present time. Even with half of those you mentioned, there was still asshattery. So don't get it twisted and blame it on newcomers.

I mean you guys want to whine about the server is dying. Have you guys really taken a look at other ZM servers? There really isn't much to go around and brag. There is consistent traffic on the ZM server 24/7 and most of that traffic as of recent is newcomers. Don't blame new admins for the issues that is have on the server. You guys forget that Source TV is on in ZM which can discredit half of the claims people come in about "unban me" and "admin abuse" so crying wolf isn't going to get anyone anything.

Then you guys want to whine about new admins are ruining the gaming experience. There is a few who can really ruin the experience, and when it comes to that, I rather not play with them simply put. More admins = more $$$. Now granted, is ZERO really going to put an application process for admin? Isn't that getting accepted into the clan? In all honesty though, the clan is so inactive on it's servers minus ZERO and Jigsaw is currently at Boot Camp, that the remaining who are in the clan are as inactive as a dead cell phone. I understand personal reasons come into this, but perhaps then and there the application process should be taken to a new format where it's not just every year someone has to apply. I mean shit it takes awhile for the forums to even get moderated.

Being an admin should be about experience. I used to be part of a clan that was infamous in 1.3 days. *ewww* and the clan still exists, and accepts members by a simple application which then gets voted on within weeks. Not this leave an application bullshit for almost a year and still nothing. It makes people lose interest in not wanting to put an application at all.

this.

6. Default

Tl;dr

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tl;dr
    Story of my life.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Story of my life.
    Really? Mine is e;f;b

9. Default

And so falls the Grammar Nazi.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.