Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ibis is dieing....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Says the kid who thinks of ZM as an "art".

<3
    That was probably the funniest thing ive ever read. I just got done masterbaiting and the extra cum and pee came out of my penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    That was probably the funniest thing ive ever read. I just got done masterbaiting and the extra cum and pee came out of my penis.
    Thanks for sharing.

3. Default

Ibis is not dying, dying implies that no one is here or playing here and its far from that.

its best explained this way:

zmod is now for me frustrating, overblown, has to high a tick rate, unbalanced and just not any fun for me and alot of the old regs anymore.

Gungame has an overblown map selection like zmod, but for the most part it is fun

pub is pub and hardly ever gets played

and I dont play wcs at all, but is obivously popular
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 12-12-2009 at 02:08 PM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    pub is pub and hardly ever gets played
    I'd have to disagree, slightly. It gets played more than hardly ever!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

The community's youngest rank whore just made a thread to gloat? Say it ain't so!

7. Thumbs up

DONT POST ON HERE ANYMORE THE MAPS WERE DELETED SO THERES NO NEED... I USED THE TITLE TO DRAW PPL IN BUTT FORGOT TO PUT WHAT I WAS SUPOSE TO OK...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Says the kid who thinks of ZM as an "art".

<3
    Says the guy who has Deagle haxxorz.

Wait, I think I'm a little late.. Where oh where has the time gone..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.