Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    please be joking tommy...hahaha
    tommy never jokes tragedy.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    tommy never jokes tragedy.
    /facepalm

3. Default

i don't get why people deny that their stupid its either there right or there wrong

4. Default

i wrote u a roman holy sonic... and a repost for that emulous guy EVL RIPPER.. and dont say u would tell me the real story if u got proofs in pics!

a short summary:

1. i got kicked for a cade breaking that was unlegit (means that the cade was legit ?!) - i dont complain about that!
    2. u banned me... i just can guess for what i got banned... the most logical thing that comes through my mind is... i built up a barricade that was unlegit ? (i just built a barricade up for that i got kicked because of breaking it)

I didn't gave u just a peace of a reason to ban me (rules breaking)... but after i read some posts here i feel obligadet to complain about u!

and now u can tell us the truth.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    i don't get why people deny that their stupid its either there right or there wrong
    You have done a pretty good job so far.

6. Default

I'd say it was a legitimate ... cade breaking = Warning -> Kick -> Ban ....!... is 30min so I don t have understood this post ....? there was anything wrong there?

7. Default

If you broke a cade, you deserved the kick. If you came back and broke another cade, you deserved the ban.

Breaking a cade is breaking a cade. I'm not sure you understand that.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RECSuperSonic View Post
    Hey people.

today i got banned by that guy holy sonic, first i got kicked because i tried to get to the other ppls by destroying some cades (after that i rebuilt em) then i got kicked.

the second time i got kicked and banned was because i built up a barricade like that i destroyed before (for what i got kicked before). i was in good place zombies couldn't get in easy.

i'm playin like 1 week on your server and i starts to like the configuration and maps on it till i met this silly admin of u!

i aint got warned just banned like a little kid, and i still doesn't know what i did wrong! (but who cares an admin is always right^^)

if it was forbidden to break that cade why i got kicked first and why do he ban me after i built up a cade like this ???

some chats i picked up from my console shall u read:

Lawdy : just so were clear and I don't get banned for no reason you heard me right admin?
    *TOT* |ѝS|Wίȼĸƺƌ ̶Ȝɴɇʀɢʏ : Sonic Seriously You cant just go Banning People Around

on server: 208.43.70.234:27015

the ban was just for 1 hour but i feel like i got abused

greets
    OK well I'm not even going to read anymore of this, i was there for this whole thing. First you and other people were cading the Spot your not aloud to cade On "Abandon Mall" in the TRash can secret place, Sonic gave you multiple warnings to uncade that area or !ztele out but you guys didn't, so he kicked you, Then You were breaking the cade, that was part of the kick too, Then you came back ,CADED that spot AGAIN with multiple warnings So you got banned for one hour. you deserved it and you got it Soo YEah Hope you enjoyed your ban .

::Edit:: Holy - sonic was NOT abusing admin powers::

:: And this is the Truth Sorry i dont have any screen shots o.0 though but he wrote it through admin chat :: all the warnings

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    OK well I'm not even going to read anymore of this, i was there for this whole thing. First you and other people were cading the Spot your not aloud to cade On "Abandon Mall" in the TRash can secret place, Sonic gave you multiple warnings to uncade that area or !ztele out but you guys didn't, so he kicked you, Then You were breaking the cade, that was part of the kick too, Then you came back ,CADED that spot AGAIN with multiple warnings So you got banned for one hour. you deserved it and you got it Soo YEah Hope you enjoyed your ban .

::Edit:: Holy - sonic was NOT abusing admin powers::

:: And this is the Truth Sorry i dont have any screen shots o.0 though but he wrote it through admin chat :: all the warnings
    well Dart just summarized what i was going to say now CASE CLOSED ZERO
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

ffs about mother fucking time i was wondering when an admin aboose thread would be solved :P