Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Sonic Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    ffs about mother fucking time i was wondering when an admin aboose thread would be solved :P
    Especially one involving him
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RECSuperSonic View Post
    u're wrong there were 2 cades... the first cade i came through and i rebuilt it... then i saw that i was stuck in this room.. to my back the cade i rebuilt in front a new cade... there were no ppls!!! i just shot my way free... its the instinkt to save your ass but not at all!!! thats why i rebuilt the first cade... i got kicked couse of trying to get through the second cade!

but thats not the point i got punished for that (with a kick)

the next round i get back to that room and built the cade on the same way like the guys did before.. zombies trying to get in i shot em away... so tony mahony wtf ???

i got banned for no reason... if it would be there a reason he would warn me... but he didn't!!!

i got proofs for that i just made 3 screenshot of my console
    he's screen shots are fishy look were it says "Console" it has a "K" not a "c"
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

/thread ftw

minus a warning, this is the least damage sonic has done to someone on the servers...lol. just drop it fellas. the kid is happily playing again on the servers. :-)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH

Thats because its in another language. GJ moron!!!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    /thread ftw

minus a warning, this is the least damage sonic has done to someone on the servers...lol. just drop it fellas. the kid is happily playing again on the servers. :-)
    bleh finally got the mic and now ill just give verbal warnings i hate typing shit out
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH

Thats because its in another language. GJ moron!!!
    This.

Sonic is a joke.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    This.

Sonic is a joke.
    bleh i wasn't thinking XD

bleh finally got the mic and now ill just give verbal warnings i hate typing shit out
    glad you got a mic...and I heard you giving warnings earlier in ZM which was a nice change.

yes...yes I did go in ZM tonight. it was boring as FUCK though.

Edit: WTF is it with ppl turning into zombies within like 7 seconds?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    glad you got a mic...and I heard you giving warnings earlier in ZM which was a nice change.

yes...yes I did go in ZM tonight. it was boring as FUCK though.

Edit: WTF is it with ppl turning into zombies within like 7 seconds?
    yea the MIC makes it so much easier for me, I'll give 2 warnings then i start the bans unless its mic spam ill just freeze. then mute

yea the MIC makes it so much easier for me, I'll give 2 warnings then i start the bans unless its mic spam ill just freeze. then mute
    I am starting to realize that a kick in the ZM server isn't even worth doing. You kick someone and they come RIGHT back and do it again.