Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Sonic Admin Abuse

1. Default Holy Sonic Admin Abuse

Hey people.

today i got banned by that guy holy sonic, first i got kicked because i tried to get to the other ppls by destroying some cades (after that i rebuilt em) then i got kicked.

the second time i got kicked and banned was because i built up a barricade like that i destroyed before (for what i got kicked before). i was in good place zombies couldn't get in easy.

i'm playin like 1 week on your server and i starts to like the configuration and maps on it till i met this silly admin of u!

i aint got warned just banned like a little kid, and i still doesn't know what i did wrong! (but who cares an admin is always right^^)

if it was forbidden to break that cade why i got kicked first and why do he ban me after i built up a cade like this ???

some chats i picked up from my console shall u read:

Lawdy : just so were clear and I don't get banned for no reason you heard me right admin?
    *TOT* |ѝS|Wίȼĸƺƌ ̶Ȝɴɇʀɢʏ : Sonic Seriously You cant just go Banning People Around

on server: 208.43.70.234:27015

the ban was just for 1 hour but i feel like i got abused

greets

I'm pretty sure that bullshit you just posted may have said that you were cade breaking people's cades to get in with the promise that you would just rebuild it. Ban sounds legit. Good work Sonic, you finally did something right. And you know what? We're gonna start a tally.

Things Sonic Did:
    Good : 1 Bad : 3,496,275

You're gettin' there!

3. Default

u're wrong there were 2 cades... the first cade i came through and i rebuilt it... then i saw that i was stuck in this room.. to my back the cade i rebuilt in front a new cade... there were no ppls!!! i just shot my way free... its the instinkt to save your ass but not at all!!! thats why i rebuilt the first cade... i got kicked couse of trying to get through the second cade!

but thats not the point i got punished for that (with a kick)

the next round i get back to that room and built the cade on the same way like the guys did before.. zombies trying to get in i shot em away... so tony mahony wtf ???

i got banned for no reason... if it would be there a reason he would warn me... but he didn't!!!

i got proofs for that i just made 3 screenshot of my console
    Attached Images

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RECSuperSonic View Post
    Hey people.

today i got banned by that guy holy sonic, first i got kicked because i tried to get to the other ppls by destroying some cades (after that i rebuilt em) then i got kicked.

the second time i got kicked and banned was because i built up a barricade like that i destroyed before (for what i got kicked before). i was in good place zombies couldn't get in easy.

i'm playin like 1 week on your server and i starts to like the configuration and maps on it till i met this silly admin of u!

i aint got warned just banned like a little kid, and i still doesn't know what i did wrong! (but who cares an admin is always right^^)

if it was forbidden to break that cade why i got kicked first and why do he ban me after i built up a cade like this ???

Lawdy : just so were clear and I don't get banned for no reason you heard me right admin?
    *TOT* |ѝS|Wίȼĸƺƌ ̶Ȝɴɇʀɢʏ : Sonic Seriously You cant just go Banning People Around

greets
    Sonic..again? Anywho..the first kick seems legitimate since you broke someone else's cade. Your second statement regarding you getting banned seems kind of fishy. Either you are leaving some important facts out or you actually got banned for no reason. Lets see what Mr Sonic have to say.

5. Default

what is your native language? speak it so we can better understand you. well type it out and we'll try to understand what happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Hey people.

greets
    it doesn't matter if you rebuilt it after you broke it down.

read the rules, once a cade is up and in place, it is a cade. breaking it down is cade breaking. sonic was right to kick you for that. I don't know why he banned you for the second one though.

we have to wait for sonic to post his side.

see OMGBEARS here is another person that is cade breaking.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

I never said it didn't happen; it does. I simply said that it doesn't happen all that often while I'm on. If it does, it's either a freeze/explain what they should never do again/move to spec/ban and that's usually it for the night.

Anyways, back on topic:

Sounds like the kick was at least legit. Again, if it happened twice it would definitely warrant a ban after the second cade breaking. Holy should post so we know his side of things. From what I see so far, you just admitted to cade breaking. Most admins would ban you short-term for that first offense. Others would do what sonic did and simply kick you. A cade is a cade once it is closed. It doesn't really matter how many humans are outside of it. I use the rule of thumb that closing a cade before the first zombie spawns is in poor taste. Still, if you shoot at and break a cade that is closed it's a ban from me, and most other admins.

I agree that the terms of your ban was a bit fishy. It sounds like you've left something out or Holy still has a habit of using the ban hammer too readily.

8. Default

Hey people.

greets
    Anything else you want to say before i give out the real story? 3/4 of this story is bullshit
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I'm pretty sure that bullshit you just posted may have said that you were cade breaking people's cades to get in with the promise that you would just rebuild it. Ban sounds legit. Good work Sonic, you finally did something right. And you know what? We're gonna start a tally.

Things Sonic Did:
    Good : 1 Bad : 3,496,275

You're gettin' there!
    Your actually counted all the times were bad sonic holy lawl

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    Your actually counted all the times were bad sonic holy lawl
    please be joking tommy...hahaha