Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

1. Default Thanksgiving

I will be away from my main system so admin activations will be delayed. Until the Monday after.

2. Default

Happy Thanksgiving!

Give thanks to God and the Native Americans for helping the pilgrims survive the brutal winter!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Give thanks to God and the Native Americans for helping the pilgrims survive the brutal winter!
    lets also thank them for dieing so easily and being conned into living on reservations so the rest of us can be happy. yay!

4. Default

Happy Thanksgiving!

You're canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will be away from my main system so admin activations will be delayed. Until the Monday after.
    Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lets also thank them for dieing so easily and being conned into living on reservations so the rest of us can be happy. yay!
    Yay! Celebrate!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

FUCKING WALTER your not American *not yet* bleh so no you don't get to unless its want-to-be American instead of Canadian day as long as you stay on the East coast im OK but i recommend for now to stay in Canada because America is failing
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    You're canadian.

Have fun!

Yay! Celebrate!
    What the fuck did I say to you about your signature?

7. Default

... Also I'll be spending Thanksgiving with a friend in upstate New York, so don't bullshit me with this "You're Canadian" garbage!!

Bought the tickets a few mins ago.

8. Default

... Also I'll be spending Thanksgiving with a friend in upstate New York, so don't bullshit me with this "You're Canadian" garbage!!

Bought the tickets a few mins ago.
    Shut your mouth, WOP.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Shut your mouth, WOP.
    Who the fuck do you think you are, my dad?

Fuck you.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

10. Default

Until i see those citizen papers your still a fucking Canadian...GETZ OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!

Edit: Happy Thanksgiving