Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us

1. Default

Sure, cause a thread made in October wasn't around long enough to get bumped finally in November by ZERO. So it wasn't around long enough to be read or glimpsed at I suppose? Sure. 420 views of the thread is just a inconspicuous number I suppose? You snooze you lose.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

why did we get rid of churchofmint and 4corners???

those were probably the best cade maps out of the entire rotation.

tubes on church and secret rooms on corners.

don't blame ZERO for any of this and its not james and kavinsky's fault either.

that thread has been around forever. people could have putted there opinion in the thread anytime. since no one did ZERO must have thought what james and kavinsky were saying was correct or in this case the voice of the community.

you guys had tons of time to put in your input on what maps you wanted and didn't want. than when you guys realize that there gone and you see this thread you automaticlly assume it was there fault.

mallissin I expected better out of you and pedobear is just a bandwagon hopper.

like ZERO said if you guys want those maps back in just ask for it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Here's a tip, Create a List each of you of maps you want back.

Or beter yet! use a pre-existing thread to suggest maps that I KNOW exists.

Or just post them here, Make a list, don't just say that you want the maps back or 15 of them... how the hell is he supposed to know?

So Church of Mint and 4 corner.

List the others in this or the actual thread for this, or make a thread for it and don't give it an asshole title?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    why did we get rid of churchofmint and 4corners???

those were probably the best cade maps out of the entire rotation.

tubes on church and secret rooms on corners.

don't blame ZERO for any of this and its not james and kavinsky's fault either.

that thread has been around forever. people could have putted there opinion in the thread anytime. since no one did ZERO must have thought what james and kavinsky were saying was correct or in this case the voice of the community.

you guys had tons of time to put in your input on what maps you wanted and didn't want. than when you guys realize that there gone and you see this thread you automaticlly assume it was there fault.

mallissin I expected better out of you and pedobear is just a bandwagon hopper.

like ZERO said if you guys want those maps back in just ask for it.
    He removed the old version of Church of Mint, so no problem there. The fixed version is still there I believe.. Not sure why he removed zm_csk_4corners.. I pmed him about it today though when I noticed. And he's out of town until monday I think.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-26-2009 at 09:42 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Yeah I made a post about the removal of about 10 of the good ones, among them are two of my favs so I got screwed a little bit on this one too malasin

as the name implies they were for him to look over and consider removing, not actually remove and alot of them were shit

and I LOVE this quote from zero:
    I did not even look at their lists. Because there were so many maps I decided to physically play every one

all that fucking work for nothing and the server is still way to overloaded with people for its own good so dont blame me it was all zeros fault that all those maps you like got removed
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-26-2009 at 09:57 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

^ And that's why nobody paid attention to this thread til now, who the fuck would have guessed Zero would have actually listened to a suggestion ? I sure as hell didn't.

7. Default

in truth he really didn't.

he went off on his own and removed the maps he didnt like, 1 of which anyone who actually regularly plays on the server loves, 4 corners.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    in truth he really didn't.

he went off on his own and removed the maps he didnt like, 1 of which anyone who actually regularly plays on the server loves, 4 corners.
    Perhaps ZERO could spend five minutes and actually explain what was wrong with 4corners?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Perhaps ZERO could spend five minutes and actually explain what was wrong with 4corners?
    I don't think you'll get it though

10. Default

In summary zero your an idiot when it comes to what the regulars of zmod want and need, I'm glad I didnt give you any of my money in the time I played here.