Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us

^ lol

2. Default

Kavinsky is mad.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    In summary zero your an idiot when it comes to what the regulars of zmod want and need, I'm glad I didnt give you any of my money in the time I played here.
    In short, need a kleenex?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Mal and Kavinsky and James HAVE been making lists of what maps need to go, stay, and be introduced.

Why are their posts being ignored?

They obviously want what's best for the server, so it's imperative that their concerns be noticed.

Ignoring the people who play on the servers on a daily basis will get you no where, Zero.

If you played as much as they do, then you'd understand.

It's your server, you can do what you want.

But for the benefit of your server, I suggest you start listening more.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Mal and Kavinsky and James HAVE been making lists of what maps need to go, stay, and be introduced.

Why are their posts being ignored?

They obviously want what's best for the server, so it's imperative that their concerns be noticed.

Ignoring the people who play on the servers on a daily basis will get you no where, Zero.

If you played as much as they do, then you'd understand.

It's your server, you can do what you want.

But for the benefit of your server, I suggest you start listening more.
    Mal rarely plays zm...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Kavinsky, you should really .

The best way to get someone to do something you want is not to berate them, you should know this. Zero doesn't HAVE to listen to you, nor does he HAVE to do what you want him to do. It is his server and while some of us pay for admin we don't own the server. You don't own the server either simply because you've poured a lot of time into it.

Plus sometimes I think you mistake what you need for what you think the server and players need. I agree that the player cap should be reduced a bit, but it's not extremely pressing for me: I still have fun on Zmod whenever I'm able to sit down and actually play for a while.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Mal rarely plays zm...
    everytime I view the servers info, he's always in there.

:\

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

You guys are all ficle and no reason he doesn't pay attention to half of you 90% of the time.

You guys bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan that he needs to do something.

Then he does something and your not happy with it so you moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan and moan and groan and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch that he needs to undo it.

Do you guys ever even fucking consider that he has more things to do in life than listen to your petty fucking plea's about what he is doing wrong?

Yea sure he removed a few maps that you guys are wanting back.

*Edit* removed because I think the only few people it was directed too saw it.
    Last edited by wickedtribe; 11-27-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

9. Default

Fuck you and your huge ass type.

IBIS FTL. I'm out of here.

Mallissin FTL
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers