Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Does anybody actually remember what this was about to start with?..
    This was about Mallisin and Kavinsky qq'ing.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    This was about Mallisin and Kavinsky qq'ing.
    The only map Zero removed that was truly liked and doesn't have another improved version of it on the server is zm_csk_4corners. Which he told me he would be adding it back most likely before the next ZM update.

Ninja Beta was pretty damn funny though.

And if I recall, Mallissin never really was that great with map votes.. No offense to him. Besides, the fixed version of Church of Mint actually has MORE barricading spots than the previous version. Not sure why he would be upset about that.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-05-2009 at 08:45 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    I actualy believe I am to blame for the final push off, because I flipped on him for insulting the clan and Zero, not too proud of it, but alas I did. At least he said "Screw you and you giant text, Im out" to me, so I assume it was my doing.
    Hey wicked up for a random bet... $11 dollars (paypal delivedred aka price of admin for a month) bets I can get Mallissin to come back... I got mad skillz...take it or leave it .... lol either way... will wait on your repsonse.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Hey wicked up for a random bet... $11 dollars (paypal delivedred aka price of admin for a month) bets I can get Mallissin to come back... I got mad skillz...take it or leave it .... lol either way... will wait on your repsonse.

Lol Idk why but he removed his avatar.... so he cleaned up after himself... anyways Im pretty sure he will be back if not under a different name.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Yes I have, and you are the dumbest one.
    So you've met my sister?

Wtf when?

Fucking stalker.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Lol Idk why but he removed his avatar.... so he cleaned up after himself... anyways Im pretty sure he will be back if not under a different name.
    I don't think he actually ever had an avatar..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't think he actually ever had an avatar..
    They both did.

Mal had one from "The Professional" and Kavinsky had one of some kind of car.

Not sure which guy Wicked is talking about.