Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Fuck you and your huge ass type.

IBIS FTL. I'm out of here.

Yes well i posted several times and you disregard me completely, then when you actualy pay mind to what I type you bail, lovely now when you come back as we all know you will, why don't you try to do a little suggestive input rather than insulting members of the community and how about you actualy do as I said about 4 times and make a list of the maps you want back.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

Oh and yes btw, I went into the zm server and 4corners is back in the map rotation, so quit bitching about that one, and church of mint was updated and is in rotation.

Now please anybody who has any further input please make a list of the maps you want back.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

3. Default

I'm just pissed zero said he was going over my list of maps as I added them to "the list of maps for you to look over" thread over a period of 3 weeks of server play, and then it turns out he didnt even look at them and removed 12 of the good ones on his own accord, and still hasnt added fubar towers v4, which I have asked him in person to add and posted on the offical map adding thread so he didnt forget.

thats why I'm pissed, he told me he was actually following it and he wasnt, he just said fuck it ill do it myself without telling me.

and when the server was actually fun to play on I seldome bitched about it by the way, its only when it started to suck that I started to start all these threads to get him to fix it, lotta good that did.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-29-2009 at 12:56 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Perhaps He is busy doing real life things and can't do as you ask immediatly when you ask it?

He isn't like us if you haven't noticed, he is a very busy guy.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toasties View Post
    Mal and Kavinsky and James HAVE been making lists of what maps need to go, stay, and be introduced.

Why are their posts being ignored?

They obviously want what's best for the server, so it's imperative that their concerns be noticed.
    I ask questions, and I give suggestions. Who am I to say what should or should not be? Opinions are not facts. Though without them, none would like or love the servers.

I'm patient and I understand Zero has things that he must do, so why let small things bother me? Some aspects can improve, and probably will, given time. However, in the long run, I have always had more fun than frustration in ZM. IBIS and the ZM server will be around for a long time to come, and I'll be patient because of that, and will do what I can for it.

I believe Kavinsky and Mallissin to be rather uptight about several subjects(Heh, I'm one to talk, right?), and somewhat impatient as well, which Mallissin's reply to Wicked proves that. Though that is a different subject for a different time.

No offense to the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    removed 12 of the good ones on his own accord, and still hasnt added fubar towers v4, which I have asked him in person to add and posted on the offical map adding thread so he didnt forget.

thats why I'm pissed, he told me he was actually following it and he wasnt, he just said fuck it ill do it myself without telling me.

and when the server was actually fun to play on I seldome bitched about it by the way, its only when it started to suck that I started to start all these threads to get him to fix it, lotta good that did.
    I can understand you may be upset at Zero, but even so, the only map that was honestly worth playing apart from 4corners in that list of maps removed was spacestation ZZ, which I won't be complaining about and rather like the original more. That way we don't go to it every time E-Thugs comes on to kill the X-Wing to spite him.. *Cough* Anyways..

There are still maps I do not like, though if I asked Zero to remove every map I didn't like, we'd have about 15.. But overall, server is still fun to play on, it just depends on when you play it because lag is the main issue as of now.

When that is fixed, I'm sure someone will find something to be improved or fixed. Whether it's a complaint, or just simply reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Perhaps He is busy doing real life things and can't do as you ask immediatly when you ask it?

He isn't like us if you haven't noticed, he is a very busy guy.
    He is, and I understand how that can be, because I've been going through the same thing. It is annoying..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-29-2009 at 03:34 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

i call redonkculious d bagging

7. Default

....What?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Spacestationzz is in the map rotation... I played it yesterday.

9. Default

Maybe he added a new version of it.

10. Default

Possibly a new version but thats exactly what it says "zm_spacestationzz"