Thread: Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Assholes Sneaking Crap Past the rest of us

2. Default

Way to go motherfuckers!

3. Default

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhH!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Uhh what?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

No one sneaked anything. It was on the forums for you to question what maps were being deleted. When Kavinsky mentioned titanic I even posted in there how fucking retarded it is to delete titanic. He didn't send him a private message or call him. He actually made a list where others could have voiced their opinion. And notice... half the maps Kavinsky mentioned weren't even deleted. The maps that were deleted were either because there is new versions of the map or cfg updates fail on the maps themselves. So nice try instigating shit. It wasn't sneaked under your nose. It was in the forums for all you retards to look at, and only 4 people made comments on any of the maps that were being suggested for deletion.
    Last edited by loka; 11-24-2009 at 10:20 AM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Bullshit, Loka. You might get bored enough to read every fucking new thread, but the thread's topic made no mention of deletion, Kavinsky's post made no mention and therefore very easily overlooked. And no, they weren't deleted only because of a new version. Read the fucking list of maps I gave.

EIGHT people weighed in and some of the maps removed weren't even on the damn list Kavinsky made. SO, again...BULLSHIT, LOKA!