Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    there's like 50 security cameras around the pentagon, and just cause it's a slow frame camera doesn't mean it couldn't see the plane lol

and yes it is a fact, open flames can't melt steel lol. you need it in a proper oven designed for heating metals.
    It didnt get melted, it got structurally damaged, and hell broke loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

there's like 50 security cameras around the pentagon, and just cause it's a slow frame camera doesn't mean it couldn't see the plane lol
    The cameras are not aimed up in the air so they can see planes.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Dude My dad was at the pentagon when it got hit, I also went over to the pentagon a few days after it got hit, there was plane debris and building debris and a trail of destruction from where the plane hit.
    destruction.. sure... but not enough.. debree... very little

you might have been there 2 days later.. but I watched the actual first news crew hit the scene when it was still smoking and everything, and there was no plane. the reported herself was even like "I'm not sure whats going on, there's no actual plain here or debree that would even resemble a plain. hour-hour and a half later, that vid was pulled from TV.....

you ppl can believe whatever you want, but the fact is science disagrees with this entire thing, and there's like no facts other then the fact that yes, 2 planes did hit the WTC.. other then that the rest is a big fucking mystery....

I also find it hard 2 believe that they were even able 2 take over all the plaines. 1 the door 2 the cock pit is always locked, 2 they're armed in the cock pit, they have a gun, and 3 ive never known ppl 2 just sit there and wait to die, there was like what, 5 dudes on each plane or something with box cutters? give me a break, the Americans I know would have stormed them and fought for there lives.... nothing adds up about 9/11

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Maynard: Steel can be WEAKENED due to fire damage, and the steel was already WEAKENED due to structural damage. And it was. That is a FACT. Also the south tower did slightly tip before falling back into itself (check the stills) considering the majority of the damage was on one corner. The north tower went straight down because the plane hit it almost directly at center.

Also what basis do you have to imply that the tower should have just tipped over like a tree?

The footage I gave you WAS live. The firefighters testimony mainly discusses the collapse (one group talks about the towers going BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM down the building) and during a fire explosions do happen. Despite all these "explosions" there doesn't seem to be enough to show that a sufficient amount (such as what was seen in the building you showed that was less than half the size of the twin towers ) was used to destroy the building.

Also why were plane parts found by firefighters and rescue staff at the scene of the pentagon, why was a light pole shown wedged inside a taxi cab (one of five that were knocked off due to the plane hitting it), and why was there so much witness testimony discussing a large aircraft (with windows on the side)?

Perhaps a plant? By the infamous NWO?

Also a 757 COULD make that size of a hole in the pentagon. Look at the size between the damage to the pentagon and the fire truck in that frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

you might have been there 2 days later.. but I watched the actual first news crew hit the scene when it was still smoking and everything, and there was no plane. the reported herself was even like "I'm not sure whats going on, there's no actual plain here or debree that would even resemble a plain. hour-hour and a half later, that vid was pulled from TV.....

you ppl can believe whatever you want, but the fact is science disagrees with this entire thing, and there's like no facts other then the fact that yes, 2 planes did hit the WTC.. other then that the rest is a big fucking mystery....

I also find it hard 2 believe that they were even able 2 take over all the plaines. 1 the door 2 the cock pit is always locked, 2 they're armed in the cock pit, they have a gun, and 3 ive never known ppl 2 just sit there and wait to die, there was like what, 5 dudes on each plane or something with box cutters? give me a break, the Americans I know would have stormed them and fought for there lives.... nothing adds up about 9/11
    when were cockpits locked before 9/11? I had gone up in them as a kid while in a flying plane. So what if they had a gun, you don't have time to pull out a gun when if you have one next to your fucking head.
    Engineers can show you what happened to the damn plane, and like that other guy said why the hell would there security cameras be pointed at the air? the point at the god damn doors.

6. Default

Jeez. You don't take into account what the floors of the WTC had for combustible material. Steel doesn't need to burn, it melts overtime with alot of heat. Depending on the temperature of the fire, and the properties to melt steel, it can in fact happen. Your also not taking into account the fireproofing of steel because steel is made from heat.

If the allowed temperature of fireproofing steel is 1004F and a fire burns at 2000F... chances are that steel is going to melt.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

you ppl can believe whatever you want, but the fact is science disagrees with this entire thing

Science proves there were no explosions

They didn't know they were going to die by hitting the trade centers. They probably thought they only wanted money.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Maynard: Steel can be WEAKENED due to fire damage, and the steel was already WEAKENED due to structural damage. And it was. That is a FACT. Also the south tower did slightly tip before falling back into itself (check the stills) considering the majority of the damage was on one corner. The north tower went straight down because the plane hit it almost directly at center.

Also what basis do you have to imply that the tower should have just tipped over like a tree?

The footage I gave you WAS live. The firefighters testimony mainly discusses the collapse (one group talks about the towers going BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM down the building) and during a fire explosions do happen. Despite all these "explosions" there doesn't seem to be enough to show that a sufficient amount (such as what was seen in the building you showed that was less than half the size of the twin towers ) was used to destroy the building.

Also why were plane parts found by firefighters and rescue staff at the scene of the pentagon, why was a light pole shown wedged inside a taxi cab (one of five that were knocked off due to the plane hitting it), and why was there so much witness testimony discussing a large aircraft (with windows on the side)?

Perhaps a plant? By the infamous NWO?

Also a 757 COULD make that size of a hole in the pentagon. Look at the size between the damage to the pentagon and the fire truck in that frame.
    I don't care about your pole, or scrap metal. if you've ever seen a plane crash before you know what it looks like, and that's NOT like what they show you at the pentagon Lol.

steel beaing weakend at the top, would have no made the building come down.... and it can only be slightly weakened, and we're talking a SMALL weakness lol, nothing even remotly hot enough 2 do what they claim

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Where is your proof maynard?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

10. Default

I don't care about your pole, or scrap metal. if you've ever seen a plane crash before you know what it looks like, and that's NOT like what they show you at the pentagon Lol.

steel beaing weakend at the top, would have no made the building come down.... and it can only be slightly weakened, and we're talking a SMALL weakness lol, nothing even remotly hot enough 2 do what they claim
    Crash landing and a full on headfirst crash are 2 VERY DIFFERENT things.