Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality...

1. Default

lol Anex, what is in the chow food at the Air Force? Cause let me tell you today at the AFB that food looked interestingly yummy.

You should look at the artwork in Tool's CD releases. There is a ton of Third Eye perception, and Jimson weed and DMT has to be something MJK has dabbled on. http://www.toolband.com/album/index.html

However, Jimson weed is the only weed I know that can actually have an overdose affect because of it's toxicity.

This is like, I wonder how Charles Lutwidge Dodgson epilepsy and constant migraines affected the shit he wrote. Like you said DMT is definitely produced in the brain in small quantities. Someone in an epileptic state must feel some strange things.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    MDMA is for retards.

TL;DR... wtf is this shit, Anex? First you're suicidal/emo and now, you're just high.
    +1 for bringing up shit that I regretted. Thanks dude. However I have moved past my problems, thanks for asking. Couldn't have done it without you Sin, you cunt.

I'm not high. I found this shit interesting so I wanted to show and discuss. It had to involve principals of religion within a certain small part of our brain that could be a key to something greater within our species.

Well, I was hoping for an interesting conversation about something that I got really excited about learning. But if your going to post that "too long didn't read" shit then don't bother fucking posting. All it shows is that you refused to read what I wrote which is... I don't know being cunts? Really if you don't care, then don't bother replying.

@ Ren, pro-drug? I don't want to get into that because this is not what this is about.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    @ Ren, pro-drug? I don't want to get into that because this is not what this is about.
    whenever you talk about hallucinogens people will get iffy like ren. simply cause they've 1 never done them before, and thx 2 your federal government they believe them 2 be addicting agents of death.... even though it couldn't be an further from the truth.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    +1 for bringing up shit that I regretted. Thanks dude. However I have moved past my problems, thanks for asking. Couldn't have done it without you Sin, you cunt.

I'm not high. I found this shit interesting so I wanted to show and discuss. It had to involve principals of religion within a certain small part of our brain that could be a key to something greater within our species.

Well, I was hoping for an interesting conversation about something that I got really excited about learning. But if your going to post that "too long didn't read" shit then don't bother fucking posting. All it shows is that you refused to read what I wrote which is... I don't know being cunts? Really if you don't care, then don't bother replying.

Thanks for clarifying.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

don't know if this is valid or add anything to your thinking anex.. but this article says that we actually use our whole brain.. and 10% or whatever wierd number you can think up of is actually just a myth..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

I saw Nova last night talking about how REM sleep works. Apparently REM sleeps work by replaying your actions during that day as if you actually awake and in that situation. That then helps you to solve a problem or just doodle off to something else.

7. Default

REM sleep is about memory and unlearning. It gives you the power of what you want to forget and what you want to remember. The ironic part about REM is newborns and infants are in REM sleep 80% of the time, and it declines as you get older. Hence why old people suffer memory loss.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    don't know if this is valid or add anything to your thinking anex.. but this article says that we actually use our whole brain.. and 10% or whatever wierd number you can think up of is actually just a myth..
    Hmmm... sorry that was my error. The articles I came across and my reading was saying we only used %10. I didn't bother to check it. But still scientists use computers to analyze brain scans and that determines how much of our brain we are using. Computers are generally known for error in this region since the programmers don't even know the full compacity of the brain to even tell the computer what to look for. Some people say its a myth and some people say its not. Its hard to determine who is actually right. But no one can determine how much of the "functions" we actually use.

However some people, more along the dedicated religious type, have major activity of their frontal lobe while others do not. So that person uses that part of the brain while others do not. Does this mean that everyone uses this part of the brain? Yes, but what matters is "to what extent." So person A could be using the full compacity of the frontal lobe while person B hardly uses it. People use different parts of the brain so, with some of the articles I have read when you suggested it was a myth, said we used %90. But if that were true, then why does everyone use different parts instead of all the same parts with the same amount of %?

There is no way we use %90 of even the full extent of our brain power. With all these chemicals that our entering our systems (IE Flouride), they are actually killing some portions of our brain off or inhibiting them from their proper function. In today's current age, I do not believe people use their maximum brain functions.

Btw welcome back. Been awhile.

@ Loka, interesting, I didn't know that. Can you provide an article?

9. Default

It still hasn't been proven, but many wonder why infants are stuck in that state of REM sleep for long periods of time than adults are.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neur.../alippman.html
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0201085713.htm
    http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.c...10791/abstract

There is old articles dating to 1996-2000 that claim REM sleep is not responsible for memory. However, recent studies have disproved those claims. Whether it's more funding to studies or technology has advanced to find these findings.

มวยไทย

10. Default

sorry for DP, but I actually remembered my old Psych professor in my Learning and Behavior class last year that sleep will always aid in memory. Have you ever sleep deprived yourself for 2 days? I have. It's not pretty and normally, you shouldn't do it especially if your wanting to remember things.

Someone in that class did a small study that if you study for a test all night with no sleep so you can remember the information, you only remember the last thing you read and failed. If you study all evening with sufficient sleep (6-8 hours) they did much better on the test.

มวยไทย