Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reality...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Reality...

I have always been interested with reality and different dimensions. How we got here, how did the infinite universe came to be, or even more of what is out there?

Drugs have always interested me. Not pot, meth, cocaine or anything of that sort. More along the lines of Acid, Shrooms, and Dimethyltryptamine. LSD was always a favorite of mine because of the way I viewed reality. I felt like I saw the world in which no one had saw it before and still view it to this day. Also to note, Watson and Crick used LSD to expand their consciousness to be able to produce the double helix.

For instance, imagine a two dimensional world where no one can fathom what a third dimension looks like. But through certain brain stimulus, that two dimensional creature is able to grab and discern what that third dimension really is. The fouth dimension is something that we can not discern. It is unfathomable to imagine a different dimension, but yet scientists know that it does exist, we just can't see it. IE The hypercube.

Probably some of you know that we (as a whole) do not use the entirety of our brains, in fact the smartest man in the world hardly even uses an eighth of his brain compacity. With all of this modern science you think we would have been able to use different drugs or something similar to "awake" parts of the brain that we do not use. But why do we use only 1/10 of what we are capable of? Our brains tune in on frequencies, much like a radio. Binaural beats made popular by the program i-doser, plays frequencies into your mind that alters it. Your brain tunes into those frequencies and the synchronization of your brain waves begins. Are frequencies and vibrations the key to unlocking different parts of our brain to view a different perception of reality?

Here is something interesting that I have found. "Dimethyltryptamine." (Die-meth-ull-trip-ta-meen) Interestingly enough, it is an illegal substance under US law. However it is found in almost everything including various plants and trees. In fact, your brain makes this illegal substance. It is what makes you dream when you go into deep R.E.M. There is a little part of your brain that some cultures have referred to as the "third eye" often used to describe clairvoyant phenomenons, it is known as the "Pineal gland." It is located in the center of your brain and matches the height of your eyes. (Hence the third eye). This is what makes DMT and scientists have not fully discovered what this gland in your brain fully does.

There was a scientist who did studies back in the 1980's sanctioned by the US government in New Mexico. Users who used this drug (cultivated from plant and tree bark extract, and smoked) immediately put their brain into a deep R.E.M. state while they were still awake. With these R.E.M. states created, users explained that what they saw was nothing that they could have ever thought of or imagined. Things that have never interested them before was being shown before them in a weird somewhat alternate reality. However the government stopped the tests and rendered the drug illegal as to prevent further scientific study. (Check out the book: DMT The Spirit Molecule) Could DMT and the pineal gland be the way that we could alter our experience of the world? Viewing different realities? Senses?

Users said that they had encountered two-types of entities in this interesting world. Benevolent entities and malicious entities. Which is where I believe most religious cults get the idea of "God" (benevolent) and "Satan" (malicious). What was really weird is that these beings were being presented in an angelic and alien form. These things would "show" the user of things to come or what the future would look like. Maybe these natural drugs could be a gateway to something more, and we just don't divulge in it.

DMT, Ayahuasca, and other natural objects were used by our ancestors way back when. Shamans practiced "rituals" to include the smoking or drinking of these things (Still done in South America) and would cause them to have hallucinations of various sorts that made their civilization more advanced. Pyramids, the Aztecs and such.

Dumb or interesting? Seeing as though the only way that we know the things that we know is through sensory data that our eyes and nerves tell our brain. Whereas our Pineal gland takes our data that our brain receives, completely throws it out the window and takes us to an alternate universe where it is simply seems unreal. Even when the effects of the DMT are used when we are awake seems to take our soul to a different dimension of consciousness.

Thought I would share my thoughts.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Also this is the closest thing I could find to what one of these most spiritual trips are like. However nothing that can be seen in film or pictures are close to the real thing but this is the closest I have seen to an actual trip.

Last edited by anex; 11-24-2009 at 07:15 PM.

2. Default

if you want a serious trip, try Datura aka jimson weed. plz be increidbly careful with it though and read up on it before using it if you have the means or sources 2 get some.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Disreguard

this thread is INTENSE

5. Default

I think Anex's brain started to just work....O.o?!?!?!

6. Default

http://rapidshare.com/files/31186660...ecule.pdf.html

^---- There is that book. Apparently it is really hard to find.

7. Default

bad news anex the universe isnt infinite

but mdma is by far my fav drug

8. Default

MDMA is for retards.

TL;DR... wtf is this shit, Anex? First you're suicidal/emo and now, you're just high.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

lol Anex, what is in the chow food at the Air Force? Cause let me tell you today at the AFB that food looked interestingly yummy.

You should look at the artwork in Tool's CD releases. There is a ton of Third Eye perception, and Jimson weed and DMT has to be something MJK has dabbled on. http://www.toolband.com/album/index.html

However, Jimson weed is the only weed I know that can actually have an overdose affect because of it's toxicity.

This is like, I wonder how Charles Lutwidge Dodgson epilepsy and constant migraines affected the shit he wrote. Like you said DMT is definitely produced in the brain in small quantities. Someone in an epileptic state must feel some strange things.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    MDMA is for retards.

TL;DR... wtf is this shit, Anex? First you're suicidal/emo and now, you're just high.
    +1 for bringing up shit that I regretted. Thanks dude. However I have moved past my problems, thanks for asking. Couldn't have done it without you Sin, you cunt.

I'm not high. I found this shit interesting so I wanted to show and discuss. It had to involve principals of religion within a certain small part of our brain that could be a key to something greater within our species.

Well, I was hoping for an interesting conversation about something that I got really excited about learning. But if your going to post that "too long didn't read" shit then don't bother fucking posting. All it shows is that you refused to read what I wrote which is... I don't know being cunts? Really if you don't care, then don't bother replying.

@ Ren, pro-drug? I don't want to get into that because this is not what this is about.