Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by Tommy

1. Default

I has demoz... but unlike dem dey really are of ta aboose...

Yeah! SperSonic is leaving. Haven't even ever been in the same server with the guy and I've already had my fill. Good riddance and don't be sad Zero, you're too good for his money, you don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Yeah! SperSonic is leaving. Haven't even ever been in the same server with the guy and I've already had my fill. Good riddance and don't be sad Zero, you're too good for his money, you don't need it.
    not the same sonic fagbag. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    not the same sonic fagbag. lol
    lol Dipshit I know which Sonic is levaing and which isn't. That RecSuperSonic or whatever has been nothin but a whiny bitch ever since he got here and worse an admitted cade breaker which is one of the worst types of humans on Earth ( Scholars report that Hitler and Saddam were notorious cade breakers).

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    lol Dipshit I know which Sonic is levaing and which isn't. That RecSuperSonic or whatever has been nothin but a whiny bitch ever since he got here and worse an admitted cade breaker which is one of the worst types of humans on Earth ( Scholars report that Hitler and Saddam were notorious cade breakers).
    YOU CALL ME A DIPSHIT BOY?!

EDIT: I miss you. Pub soon?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    YOU CALL ME A DIPSHIT BOY?!

EDIT: I miss you. Pub soon?
    Gtfo the forums and GG it up sometime you assnugget.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I've banned because I was in high spirits blocked passage to the top but you're broken from the barricade and came to the zombie you are fucking morons stop complaining all the time!
    Dude no offense but your grammar and word usage is shit...so hard to understand wtf you just said

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Dude no offense but you grammar
    Fail

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Fail
    That was a low blow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Fail
    HAHAHAHAHA Dude you mess with me because I miss 1 R?

Such a fucking idiot