Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by Tommy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Dude you mess with me because I miss 1 R?
    lol I'm not messing with any 1. lord knows I make typo's as well. I just found it funny you were calling someone out for it, then did it yourself. no need 2 get your thong in a twist.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol I'm not messing with any 1. lord knows I make typo's as well. I just found it funny you were calling someone out for it, then did it yourself. no need 2 get your thong in a twist.
    I called him out on WORD USAGE AND GRAMMAR not SPELLING sooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fail

Hahahahaha.

3. Default

I called him out on WORD USAGE AND GRAMMAR not SPELLING sooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fail
    I'm pretty sure using the word "you" when you should have said "your" is a fine definition of word usage Lol. also caps don't help get a point across.

as I said I was just busting your balls, no need 2 QQ

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm pretty sure using the word "you" when you should have said "you're" is a fine definition of grammar and word usage Lol. also caps don't help get a point across.
    WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THEN THAT CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL..Hahahahahaha.

You gotta stop taking shit so seriously. Hahaha

5. Default

WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THEN THAT CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL..Hahahahahaha.
    hahahaha

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I'm pretty sure using the word "you" when you should have said "you're" is a fine definition of grammar and word usage Lol. also caps don't help get a point across.
    Hahaha, "you're" is WRONG in that context; IT IS NOT A CONTRACTION!

Lol @ maynard

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

Lol @ maynard
    He changed it when he saw that he was wrong. Hahahahaha

But Walter caught you.....

EDIT: Im just busting your balls Maynard

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

Lol @ maynard
    why you think I corrected myself long before you noticed. 2 slow

I figured death would have clued into that, but he didn't, thank God for good ol walter.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I admire you trying to cover up your own mistake by saying you intended it..but w/e..i guess some people on this forum take shit way to seriously...been like that for 3 years >.>

Im not in the mood to fight with you...just would end up starting another flame war which would go on for probably 15 pages which is pretty common on here anyways then will never be closed. Hahahahahaha
    actually I never once said i intended anything. I said I switched it before walter noticed... and that I noticed the second I hit the submit button. I just didn't have your full original quote in-front of myself, hence the error.

and as stated before. I'm not taking any of this seriously.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Dude no offense but your grammar and word usage is shit...so hard to understand wtf you just said
    He's french and in the process of learning english.

Calm down.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.