Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by Tommy

1. Default Admin Abuse by Tommy

I got banned 5 min. ago for no reason!

We played the map zm_bumfight_v2

It was my last time that i play on your Server too many kids there with admin rights!

Here the Screens good bye!
    Attached Images

2. Default

I've banned because I was in high spirits blocked passage to the top but you're broken from the barricade and came to the zombie you are fucking morons stop complaining all the time!

3. Default

Kid i didn't done anything wrong i didn't destroyed any cades u damn 4 eyes nerd!
    I got banned for no reason and like 1 min. after i got killed!
    You really shall clean up your binoculars fuckface!
    I was same like u in the box on the top i just saved your ass by shootin zombies back u god damn horrible fuckface! - Then u tell me i would get in, in that box by destroying the cade??? Omfg i was already in!!! this guy is lying like hell u really shall observe this fucking nerd, i wish i had a demo of that!

But fuck off i dont give a fuck anymore about u fools u've lost one more regular player!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RECSuperSonic View Post
    Kid i didn't done anything wrong i didn't destroyed any cades u damn 4 eyes nerd!
    I was same like u in the box on the top i just saved your ass by shootin zombies back u god damn horrible fuckface! - Then u tell me i would get in, in that box by destroying the cade??? Omfg i was already in!!! this guy is lying like hell u really shall observe this fucking nerd, i wish i had a demo of that!

But fuck off i dont give a fuck anymore about u fools u've lost one more regular player!
    XD a admin abuse thread on tommy thats like saying admin abuse thread on Hitman, although I don't really like to talk to him, he is right 100% and that IS LEGIT I don't know though this seems fishy as well
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

You should be perma-banned for being a little bitch.

Also the "you've just lost yourself a customer" line is old. It doesn't make anyone mad or sad or worried either.

6. Default

It is a war of epic proportions, one that they have been fighting for years (or like a day).

IT IS THE WAR OF THE SONIC's

edit: Oh wait this is about Tommy, Oh well I'll use that line later.

LOL res, that's awesome! But yeah it was all legit!!

8. Default

Like omgshfasgja[piojgwgepio we are sad you are gonzor we are sadzor we are crying and geting keelnex omgshgoaijegvag

9. Default

engrish ftw?

also insulting tommy and acting like a child doesn't help your case at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You should be perma-banned for being a little bitch.
    lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

nice way to waste our time with a simple 5 minute ban
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.