Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PS3 or Xbox 360?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    regardless of how many times youve beat the original zelda or mario.. They just never seem 2 lose there charm, as where with mainstream games today you can get bored of them quite quick.
    +10000

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwat View Post
    I can't decide... And it is a hard decision. My brother has a PS3 and he says

that he does not receive any problems with it.

My only problem is not many of my friends have a PS3.

I want to buy an Xbox 360 for the reason to play with my friends.

But I did some research on it and I hear it is a real pain. Financially and stability.

Thoughts?

Ideas would be appreciated.

~Sqwat
    all the problems with the 360s were with the first ones that came out. those problems have been fixed. if you buy a 360 now, you wont have any of those problems. and xbox live>whatever ps3 has. get the 360.

oh yea and i forgot to mention +1 to not leaving your 360 or ps3 on when youre not using it. thats just common sense. oh and if you get the 360, get the modern warfare 2 special edition.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

I think I might get the PS3. I've been debating on this for a while now and I think it is just best.

One of the main reasons why I am getting a console is because of Modern Warfare 2, and that is on both consoles. But money is an issue here and I think the PS3 will be a cheaper choice.

Also, about the games... I've been looking around and it I don't see to many Xbox specific games, they are on both consoles. So that's not an issue I guess. And I'm a big fan of Square Enix games so that's another reason to go PS3.

Thank you for all your help!

~Sqwat

P.S. Who on this forum has a PS3?

4. Default

I loved my XBOX 360 until i got banned. LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I loved my XBOX 360 until i got banned. LOL
    WTF Did I tell you pendejo?!?!?! Fuckin' gave you fair warning!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

I want a PSP, I really do. I think you should get a PSP. Ps3 and XBox 360 are highly overrated anyways.