Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Major Zombie Update planned

1. Default

Current lag is caused by plugins and that will be fixed as updates come over the next few weeks.

2. Default

That's what I was hoping.

Thanks.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

As part of the update I hope to start by moving us off es and es tools to greatly reduce the lag and improve server stability! In order to do this I must reprogram all of the eventscripts plugins into source mod. As I do not know es or sm this is pretty difficult... despite this I have begun work on a bullet tracer plugin in sm so that we can get rid of es tools once and for all! I have spent the entire day working on it and now hopefully with help from the sm community I can finish it tomorrow. When this mod is done we can remove es tools and that alone should help make the server a lot more stable!

4. Default

in my experience its usually rate 30000. idk about 50000 but i think steam set max rate to 25000 but admins make ppl go to 30000 just in case. thats only if the lag is a rate prob.

5. Default

I know it's petty of me.. but is the new airport panic map to be included in the update?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/116881

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I know it's petty of me.. but is the new airport panic map to be included in the update?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/116881
    I have a list of good maps on my desktop that I was going to give to Zero later.. Right now I'm waiting on a friend to finish his map, then I'll have about 4-5 good maps for Zero to add.. And that map is already on the list. Mastagunz suggested it awhile back.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Is it on the nominate list/rotation? Because it isn't on the admin list!

Maybe zero didn't add it...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

in my opinion the darkness plugin is annoying and should be removed,on the other hand it gives humans more of a chance to survive with the darkness on their side

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    in my opinion the darkness plugin is annoying and should be removed,on the other hand it gives humans more of a chance to survive with the darkness on their side
    No, It should be removed, It looks dumb. Add fog and if at all possible dim the lighting so you need to use your flash light more. That would be interesting. The all black looks stupid. Some props stay the way they are as if they were still lit.