Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: admin commands

  1. Default admin commands

    Is it just me or are quite a few of the commands broken?

    IE: I cannot create a gravity environment etc
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Is it just me or are quite a few of the commands broken?

    IE: I cannot create a gravity environment etc
    Same. I can't do skins, gravity, rCon votes...nothing. I don't abuse any of these but sometimes when there are only a few players on they enjoy when I make it a bit more interesting.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Same. I can't do skins, gravity, rCon votes...nothing. I don't abuse any of these but sometimes when there are only a few players on they enjoy when I make it a bit more interesting.
    Exactly... Variety helps overwrite monotony and keep members/players!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  4. Default

    Fucking with the gravity will crash the server for a good hour or so.

    The only rcon we have is the server restart.

    We can't unban, unless he gave it back to us.

    ...I can't remember what else we don't have...



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  5. Default

    unban should work if you do ma_rcon ma_unban x



  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    unban should work if you do ma_rcon ma_unban x
    So we can use that rcon now?

    Is that how ACER keeps getting unbanned?



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    unban should work if you do ma_rcon ma_unban x
    Thanks for the reply on that command Zero. Any idea when the admin levels will be initiated?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  8. #8

    Default

    There are going to be levels? That's going to be awesome if it actually happens.

    It should definitely be based on performance I think (Zero probably already has this laid out but still). For example....admins like sonic and others that get complaints all the time from regulars or other admins should definitely be on the low end of the totem pole hahahaha.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    There are going to be levels? That's going to be awesome if it actually happens.

    It should definitely be based on performance I think (Zero probably already has this laid out but still). For example....admins like sonic and others that get complaints all the time from regulars or other admins should definitely be on the low end of the totem pole hahahaha.
    Bleh i cancelled my admin because I really don't want to look like the douche anymore..... maybe sometime in the future when i mature up i will reactivate it.... its time for me to regain my popularity.... reputation
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Bleh i cancelled my admin because I really don't want to look like the douche anymore..... maybe sometime in the future when i mature up i will reactivate it.... its time for me to regain my popularity.... reputation
    Well Sonic, I never thought I'd be making a post like this but I must give the devil his due...

    1st - Gratz on doing the right thing ref. the admin resign BUT moreover gratz on the reasoning or at least part of the reasoning behind it which was the immaturity aspect

    2nd - I hear that ppl actually like(ed) you when you were not an admin so again back to basics is recognized... Besides, NOBODY wants to look like a "douche" :P

    I think this is a step in the right direction because one cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    TC

    DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •