Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's the final countdown...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    What ps3 deal is this?

"PS3 120 GB with KillZone 2 and Infamous and $10 promo credit, $299.98. Deal starts 11/27/09, 12 AM PST. http://bit.ly/blkfriday" ~Amazongames tweet.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Jerk off.
    Damnit! That's what I was going to say

3. Default

I just got back from shopping all night.

It was insane.. Got a new monitor though.. However my mom didn't know I left <.<''.. Was out since 2 am.. And I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I just got back from shopping all night.

It was insane.. Got a new monitor though.. However my mom didn't know I left <.<''.. Was out since 2 am.. And I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile.
    Me too. I got me a new iPod Nano, my sister a iPod touch, my dad a new GPS and my mom... well... she's high maintenance, and we're going shopping again soon...

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

same here. i was up at 2 and im back home at 1130 and about to get some good sleep. i didnt get anything; i just scoped out what i was going to get. ill be back next week since most of the sales here are until december 31

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

lol. I used to do that. Now I just bring my mom. Bought more shit. My mom is on this notion that she will never see me again, so she's attempting to spoil me as much as she can before I leave. Bought UA running shoes, Ed Hardy hoodie, and some small shit.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I was waiting for someone to post that video. lol

มวยไทย

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I was waiting for someone to post that video. lol
    tee hee....

Maynard - The WCS Guy