Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey

1. Default Hey

I've been playing on the WCS server for a little bit now and figured I'd try the forums and introduce myself. I'm from Vancouver, Washington. I love playing video games (obviously) and only recently started playing CS, it's actually my first FPS ever. I don't really play much on the other servers but zm looks like something fun to try, maybe I'll head over sometime. I'll mainly be on WCS and hope to see some of you guys in-game.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Ritta View Post
    I've been playing on the WCS server for a little bit now and figured I'd try the forums and introduce myself. I'm from Vancouver, Washington. I love playing video games (obviously) and only recently started playing CS, it's actually my first FPS ever. I don't really play much on the other servers but zm looks like something fun to try, maybe I'll head over sometime. I'll mainly be on WCS and hope to see some of you guys in-game.
    Hello welcome to Drama Central, Drama IBIS... i say screw WCS play some zm play MORE GG and GET on the PUB ASAP anyways welcome to the fourms
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-27-2009 at 07:10 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Welcome.

Go play GG more.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Hello welcome to Drama Central, Drama IBIS... i say screw WCS play some zm play MORE GG and GET on the PUB ASAP anyways welcome to the fourms
    We don't want to scare her off now do we?

::Edit:: and i didn't even really read your name my bad =]
    Last edited by *Holy-Dart*; 11-28-2009 at 01:05 AM.

5. Default

What's all this about drama? lol And WCS is def the right place for me. I've been on there for a while and I really like it, considering going admin.

And I'm a girl. =P

6. Default

Your name is a dead giveaway your a girl. How someone could mistake you for a HE is beyond me.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Your name is a dead giveaway your a girl. How someone could mistake you for a HE is beyond me.
    this is ibis btw. i wouldn't be suprised.

Hello, welcome. GG and zm are my 2 fav, not a real fan of WCS so maybe see ya ingame sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Ritta View Post
    What's all this about drama? lol And WCS is def the right place for me. I've been on there for a while and I really like it, considering going admin.

And I'm a girl. =P
    Girls don't exist on the internet.

You dumb ass.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

welcome!!!! and sorry im not much of a WCS player. But ill play just about anything else but you will find me in Zm or gungame the most. Anyways glad to have you and the Godfather welcomes you to the family

ps. youll figure out why im the godfather to most ibis members soon enough

10. Default

You're absolutely right toasties.