Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What was your GOTY , Best shooter , Best multiplayer game , ect in 2009

1. Default

I hate sports games, they always piss me off to no extent... like madden carreer mode 8 years into it on the hardest difficulty (8 in game years i don't have that kinda time) im undefeated and havn't saved for a while (you see where this is going) anyways my guy is half back and the AI desides too throw 13 interceptions in one quarter causing them to score 4 touchdowns consecutively, and thats how i broke my headboard and my middle knuckle...

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

I thought I was the only one who went psycho on Madden. It's why I can't enjoy it. I will slam the controller (and break) and punch a wall. It's why I just can't play it anymore.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Game of the Year: CoD: MW 2

Best Shooter:CoD: MW 2

Game company of the year : The company that made unreal

Best Fighting Game: SC 3 (only one i played this year)

Best RPG: World of Warcraft: Warth of the Lich King (sorry dont play many rpgs)

Best Multi-player Game : CoD: MW 2

Best Graphical Game: CoD: MW 2

Best Action Adventure game: Not sure??
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    I hate sports games,
    and you should, they suck.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

holy fuck.

how do you guys afford to buy/rent so many games?

How do you guys find the time to play so many games?

I've only played 5 this year.

CSS, MW2, Fable II, ODST and HoMM4.

soooooo... those are my GOTY just by default... and by default they are all the best in each catagory.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Agreed. +10000 to the 10th power.

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    How do you guys find the time to play so many games?

I've only played 5 this year.
    Don't know about anyone else but I have no life, that's how.

But to be honest, most of the shooters I've played are only good for about a day. Whereas CS:S is still my favorite shooter. Battlefield: Bad Company coming in second, and the original Perfect Dark from N64 in third. (Yes, I still play it.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    You my friend lead a very sad life if you think sports games suck.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You my friend lead a very sad life if you think sports games suck.
    I play...RPG/FPS/RTS you know... where all the best games ever have come from so I wouldn't call it a sad life... just a biased one.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

idk i dont think sports games suck, they just bore me. i love soccer and i play soccer in real life and i watch games on tv but all the soccer video games ive played just suck to play. i also have friends that play basketball but find basketball video games boring. same thing with football. to each his own i guess.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    idk i dont think sports games suck, they just bore me. i love soccer and i play soccer in real life and i watch games on tv but all the soccer video games ive played just suck to play. i also have friends that play basketball but find basketball video games boring. same thing with football. to each his own i guess.
    Yeah it's basically whether you play the sport or not. I can sit there and play basketball IRL, but the game it's self pisses me off. I think there isn't a realistic sense to some of the sports games. Example would be in NHL games I can run the score to 20-0. It just becomes boring after awhile. Or in Madden running up the score to 75-10. It's just silly.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me