Thread: SmShrp18 11/28/09 2:28 AM

1. Default SmShrp18 11/28/09 2:28 AM

STEAM-ID = STEAM_0:1:16444475

Name in Game: Peeco
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:16444475
    Who banned you: Not sure-7
    When: 2:27 AM
    Where: Was a new map, Very small
    Why banned: Was in room a white room with 6-7 other people. Had one cade against door. Was following all rules. There was no communication prior. In the middle of the round i was just baned. Not sure who did it or why they did it.

Other/Reason to unban:
    I have played here for almost a year. I enjoy playing on this server. I broke the rules only once and that was zteleing to escape zombie. I was told it was against the rules and had not done it since.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Peeco View Post
    STEAM-ID = STEAM_0:1:16444475

Name in Game: Peeco
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:16444475
    Who banned you: Not sure-7
    When: 2:27 AM
    Where: Was a new map, Very small
    Why banned: Was in room a white room with 6-7 other people. Had one cade against door. Was following all rules. There was no communication prior. In the middle of the round i was just baned. Not sure who did it or why they did it.

Other/Reason to unban:
    I have played here for almost a year. I enjoy playing on this server. I broke the rules only once and that was zteleing to escape zombie. I was told it was against the rules and had not done it since.
    Small Map, White Room, With other people, YEah that makes solving this a whole lot easier

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Small Map, White Room, With other people, YEah that makes solving this a whole lot easier
    Wow your not using your head... I think I know exactly what map hes talking about. We used to call it the white rubber room. You cade it with one vending machine (that blocks the door you shoot in and set on side). Theres a small crawl space for about 6 people if you do 3 crouched and 3 on top ... one or two other good off shoots and the two long hall ways on either end that lead to fail rooms unless you got some good team mates. My guess is he shot the vending machine wrong and some one thought he was cade breaking.

Anyone whos a regular to ZM will have a guess right away about what map hes talknig about. Damn havent playd in 3 months and I still got more skills than most regulars... lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Wow your not using your head... I think I know exactly what map hes talking about. We used to call it the white rubber room. You cade it with one vending machine (that blocks the door you shoot in and set on side). Theres a small crawl space for about 6 people if you do 3 crouched and 3 on top ... one or two other good off shoots and the two long hall ways on either end that lead to fail rooms unless you got some good team mates. My guess is he shot the vending machine wrong and some one thought he was cade breaking.

Anyone whos a regular to ZM will have a guess right away about what map hes talknig about. Damn havent playd in 3 months and I still got more skills than most regulars... lol
    oh yea that room...... oh god i get pissed at you. if you tried to do shit.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Pfft Pshh I haven't played in a while so durr i didn't know what he was talking about haha i just let people like 'you' handle the problem

The reason for ban was non-existant! It was me and it was an accident, the ban was supposed to go to a player with the similar name, he has since been back on the server and I have issued him a formal appology. Again Peeco, I do appologize for that ban it was not meant for you.

As an FYI it was lab_panic!! (the map)

dude ease up on the guy, he is a good player and I THINK a first time player, I have not seen him before.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    dude ease up on the guy, he is a good player and I THINK a first time player, I have not seen him before.
    He's not new he was my 1st sugarbear before Envy
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10