Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban me please

1. Default Unban me please

Name in Game: [Łεgιση] TRIPWIRE
    Steam-ID: 0:1:14192165
    Who banned you: Don't know, all I remember was I was shooting a couple of zombies, someone said "TRIPWIRE WTF", then started crying and throwing a tantrum like a two year old (didn't make any sense what they were saying over the sobbing and all) and then I got disconnected and banned
    When: on 11-21-09 around midnite.
    Where: On IBIS zombie server
    Why banned: Cade breaking possibly, not sure. Wasn't trying to cade break if I did, I was shooting two zombies. sorry to make you wet your diaper and cry me a handful of tears. My bad.
    Last edited by TRIPWIRE; 11-21-2009 at 12:35 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TRIPWIRE View Post
    Who banned you: Don't know, all I remember was I was shooting a couple of zombies, someone said "TRIPWIRE WTF", then started crying and throwing a tantrum like a two year old (didn't make any sense what they were saying over the sobbing and all) and then I got disconnected and banned
    Why banned: Cade breaking possibly, not sure. Wasn't trying to cade break if I did, I was shooting two zombies. sorry to make you wet your diaper and cry me a handful of tears. My bad.
    Was it at the disco room on snoopie? If so, yes I banned you for 60 mins for cade breaking. You were outside of the disco room, I got two zombies that were on my ass wedged into the couch and venders, and you shot the vender over from the outside, and I got eaten.

3. Default

And yeah I was really sobbing. I never felt so heartbroken. I cried so much from you breaking my cade that my retinas almost melted from the salt........ Please don't EVER hurt me like that again! Promise me, baby?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TRIPWIRE View Post
    Great attitude to get yourself unbanned: attack the admin that banned you.

Seems legit.

5. Default

i wish everyone just grow a pair ffs its not that hard to use common sense,on zombie mod it seems like no one has common sense

Increase the ban to 1 day for his attitude.

7. Default

IDC either way, but the fact you gave him an hour ban over what seems like an accident is kinda recockulous.

a slay, or kick, but a ban? and for an hour? QQ less with admin powers more with playing the game

Give Envy 2 hours for overall douchebaggery.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Give Envy 2 hours for overall douchebaggery.

10. Default

I know it was a joke, but that's the mentality that makes the servers turn to shit