Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Sex galore !!!

  1. Default Sex galore !!!

    I realize that many of the players will resent this, but here's the deal...

    CSS is a Game and not a SEX chatroom
    for people to get their rocks off....

    Many times we actually have preteens in this server (GG) and as past parent I for one do not want to see or hear the text that goes on in the servers.

    I am an ADMIN and I will abide by the rules as should other admins but in some cases it IS the admin that are dealing the SEX out left + right and plain and simple that is not morally correct IMHO.
    Call me "old fashioned" but enough is enough, a comment here + there is one thing,,, a constant repertoire is another. This is one of the reasons that I became an adminÖ to help the people on the server, young and old, as itís only fair that they have their shot at a clean dialogue w/o a spoiler that is in actuality a dialogue that is unfit for the publicÖ


    IE:

    ] ma_say We REALLY nee to stop treating this as a SEX chatroom plz & Thx !!!
    (ADMIN) DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>: We REALLY nee to stop treating this as a SEX chatroom plz & Thx !!!
    Vi≤ @ Golden Chocobo ^_^ killed <<BB>> Tracer with xm1014.
    (T) Envy | Ibis.a attacked a teammate
    [email protected]*JORDAN*[email protected] ;D killed Vi≤ @ Golden Chocobo ^_^ with p90.
    ๖ۣۜ–T Lukeydukey |EnC| killed Lep with fiveseven.
    {US}Fireye killed [XC] Kavinsky with usp.
    [3-way tie] {US}Fireye has tied the leaders on level 24
    (CT) Crack Pot attacked a teammate
    Crack Pot killed ๖ۣۜ–T Lukeydukey |EnC| with m3.
    Crack Pot killed Envy | Ibis.a with m3.
    &&toasties | ibis.a killed sniperwithadirtydiper with scout.
    [email protected]*JORDAN*[email protected] ;D killed {US}Fireye with mp5navy.
    Hi killed Syrup and pwns-alot with fiveseven.
    &&toasties | ibis.a killed Hi with famas.
    (ADMIN) The_Littlest_H0B0 | ibis.alyid: when im here...its always a sex party
    *DEAD* Syrup and pwns-alot : FUCK YEA IMA SHARK!
    &&toasties | ibis.a killed BadMojo with galil.
    (ADMIN) The_Littlest_H0B0 | ibis.alyid: its sexual saturdays
    (CT) LolsbianEnvyDennisPandaHoly attacked a teammate
    (CT) LolsbianEnvyDennisPandaHoly attacked a teammate
    (CT) LolsbianEnvyDennisPandaHoly attacked a teammate
    (CT) LolsbianEnvyDennisPandaHoly attacked a teammate
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
    [ Source Radio ] Type !radio to bring up the radio menu
    [ Source Radio ] Type !radiooff to switch the radio off
    ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
    Crack Pot : sorry
    Syrup and pwns-alot : autumnn
    Lep : nice diglets
    (ADMIN) The_Littlest_H0B0 | ibis.alyid: its sexual saturdays
    [email protected]*JORDAN*[email protected] ;D killed BadMojo with ump45.
    Lep : dugtrio*
    Lep killed <<BB>> Tracer with mac10.
    {US}Fireye killed &&toasties | ibis.a with glock.
    {US}Fireye is now leading on level 25
    Syrup and pwns-alot : sup envy

    I'll edit this more later
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  2. Default

    Okay it is an M rated game so I don't see the problem with having M rated content on the servers.

    I never understood the logic behind trying to make the online portion PG when the game is meant for adults to begin with. If you are a concerned parent looking out for your child so they aren't playing games that will "hurt" their character then keep them away from games that aren't meant for them. I would think the concept of the game itself is mature enough anyways.

  3. Default

    My clan runs a clean server. We have a large variety of people that play, including clanmates kids. It is an M-Rated game, but it also is IBIS's server, with rules that your admins can enforce.

    I don't think that the M-Rated chat needs to die entirely, but it is a bit overwhelming at times. And annoying. The level of decorum on the server should be a bit better than it is now. I'll play on the server either way, because I think the players are fun to play with, but it is annoying at times.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Okay it is an M rated game so I don't see the problem with having M rated content on the servers.

    I never understood the logic behind trying to make the online portion PG when the game is meant for adults to begin with. If you are a concerned parent looking out for your child so they aren't playing games that will "hurt" their character then keep them away from games that aren't meant for them. I would think the concept of the game itself is mature enough anyways.
    Christmas, I don't lnow if you are protecting a friend or just being a person tha is making a trivial observation w/o actually being in the server, BUT, when there are exchanges of dialogue that express sexual activity like "I want to suck your cock" and a whole lot more explicit expetives, then it is time for those people to do one of two things...

    1- Grow up and have the decency / respect for others

    2- LEAVE

    Case Closed !!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Christmas, I don't lnow if you are protecting a friend or just being a person tha is making a trivial observation w/o actually being in the server, BUT, when there are exchanges of dialogue that express sexual activity like "I want to suck your cock" and a whole lot more explicit expetives, then it is time for those people to do one of two things...

    1- Grow up and have the decency / respect for others

    2- LEAVE

    Case Closed !!
    To the first sentence...ummm what?

    Not everyone is going to do what you want them to. You do not run the servers so you have no reason to give people a speech on what is tolerated in the servers.

    People are going to fuck around on the server, and people who are familiar with each other are comfortable enough to make sex jokes every once in awhile. They have every right to unless ZERO finds it necessary to make a rule that forbids players to use adult language on the servers. That hasn't happened yet, so it seems to me like the server directed to adults 18+ (A novel idea considering that is what the game is meant for, wouldn't you say?) and if you cannot handle that then take it up with ZERO personally or suck it up.

    This isn't a public setting where families skip on over to gain entertainment. This is a server based on an adult game. You can't simply make it suitable for kiddies just because you feel it is okay for your 11 year old to shoot the faces off people but not hear the F word or hear about boobies. That is a personal preference and it in no way should affect how the rest of us act on the server. Especially someone as well respected as Hobo is.
    Last edited by Christmas; 11-29-2009 at 03:25 AM.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Perhaps you should cut the "moral highground" bullshit with me considering I answered your question with respect and civility.

    Not everyone is going to do what you want them to. You do not run the servers so you have no reason to give people a speech on what is tolerated in the servers.

    People are going to fuck around on the server, and people who are familiar with each other are comfortable enough to make sex jokes every once in awhile. They have every right to unless ZERO finds it necessary to make a rule that forbids players to use adult language on the servers. That hasn't happened yet, so it seems to me like the server directed to adults 18+ (A novel idea considering that is what the game is meant for, wouldn't you say?) and if you cannot handle that then take it up with ZERO personally or suck it up.

    This isn't a public setting where families skip on over to gain entertainment. This is a server based on an adult game. You can't simply make it suitable for kiddies just because you feel it is okay for your 11 year old to shoot the faces off people but not hear the F word or hear about boobies. That is a personal preference and it in no way should affect how the rest of us act on the server. Especially someone as well respected as Hobo is.
    +1 for christmas... if you are a parent and you are willingly allowing your pre-teen kids to play a rated M game.. then you are doing a bangup job as a parent... its rated M for a reason.. and the reason for it has been said...

    I'm gonna guess your response on this..

    If you are gonna say Kids should be allowed freedom..

    You are fucking wrong.. if they are allowed too much freedom.. they will have sex at early ages.. do drugs... and almost all other unimagineable stuff you can think up..

    surely you have heard about sexting.. its a result of inadequate parenting..
    Last edited by weeman2412; 11-29-2009 at 02:17 AM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

    I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^



    Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Especially someone as well respected as Hobo is.
    Sexual Saturda----DAMN.. I missed BMT..

    And Christmas is right about it being a mature game, although I can see where your coming from Deadeye. Morality is often a lost trait. Unfortunately however, the game is still rated M, meaning content of the sort, unless stated otherwise by Zero, is allowed. Though that doesn't mean I'll be rushing into the nearest server and spamming the chat with random things, that definitely wouldn't help the server.

    Remember though, spamming and disrespect is against the rules. But going into the server, telling and/or asking someone to do something, then punishing them because they did otherwise isn't a great idea either. Which I know you probably aren't doing because you came to the forums to bring up the topic to try and get it fixed.

    Anyhow, I won't lie, Hobo's idea of SS is pretty funny. >.>

    This video also comes to mind..

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-29-2009 at 02:49 AM.

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  8. Default

    LMAO James!!!

    I agree with Christmas and Weeman.

    BUT, if it bothers Dennis that much, when he's in the server, I'll cut back on my part in this play.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    LMAO James!!!

    I agree with Christmas and Weeman.

    BUT, if it bothers Dennis that much, when he's in the server, I'll cut back on my part in this play.
    ThankU Autumn,

    U were really toasted the night in question and not that I have any children playing abywhere as my only son died 3 years ago, but the fact of the matter is that U were REALLY graphic verbally and no matter what CSS is rated you exceeded that mark beyond any parameters that are guidelined/

    Please do not get me wrong, I love u in a way that only special people can and I hope that ypu do not take offense on this.


    Still LuvYa



    DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  10. Default

    They can always move it to a more private place like the vent server...

    Also, I think maybe I should make an actual CSS for Kids server becuase it would be really funny.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •