Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex galore !!!

1. Default

Make it a Kid Friendly Deathmatch server!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I keep reading to try and see if there's been any improvement in content.

<--- still disappointed.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Anyways, I'm never gonna do it again, CSS and rum do not mix.

I dunno how Walter does it.

I fucking tripped out...
    Its because your still young and your body can't process the alcohol as much as our "adult" bodies can. However see if you can drink a 1/3 to almost 1/2 a liter of Vodka. See if you can handle that. Oh!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Its because your still young and your body can't process the alcohol as much as our "adult" bodies can. However see if you can drink a 1/3 to almost 1/2 a liter of Vodka. See if you can handle that. Oh!
    LOL!

I rarely drink.

But you're on, Anex.

You, me, vodka, GG: TONIGHT.

I think.

@ZERO:

Share, pls?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I keep reading to try and see if there's been any improvement in content.

<--- still disappointed.
    If you were in the server that night, you wouldn't be disappointed...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Anex that is dangerous, even for us professionals...

... made hard lemonade with freshly-squeezed lemons and Smirnoff Vodka and went glass after glass and ended up puking over the bathroom floor and passing out cold.

Be wary of what Vodka can do.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

... made hard lemonade with freshly-squeezed lemons and Smirnoff Vodka and went glass after glass and ended up puking over the bathroom floor and passing out cold.

You're just a pussy.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&amp;amp;toasties View Post
    You're just a pussy.
    Says the girl who tripped out on CS:S over a few fluid ounces of rum! har har

D:

EDIT: What kinda rum did you drink?

9. Default

Says the girl who tripped out on CS:S over a few fluid ounces of rum! har har

D:

EDIT: What kinda rum did you drink?
    I'm not an alcoholic!

Lmao!

It was Captain.

10. Default

The homeless bums in New York City drink Smirnoff.