Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fucking ZM

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    zm is in a major need to a fix. I think zer0 should take some time out of his schedule and fix the server up.

- it lags alot. It's not my computer it is the server.
    - it also crashes alot. And again, it's the server.
    - Needs less players, 34 players should be the max for the server...
    - Needs less mods, am i the only who notice this, but does the zm server lag alot now since zer0 added the many different theme songs to it?
    - Get rid of the darken maps, it ruins the gameplay.

more to come dw.
    What he said.

Bottom line: FEWER SLOTS, FEWER [pointless] MODS == LESS LAG, MORE FUN.

Really, take the fucking zombie hands out, it's retarded.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What he said.

Bottom line: FEWER SLOTS, FEWER [pointless] MODS == LESS LAG, MORE FUN.

Really, take the fucking zombie hands out, it's retarded.
    right on Walter
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

I <3 you guys

Fix that zombie server so lolsbian can once again grace her presence with it.

4. Default

Will be corrected with upcoming updates for mods. There are currently exploits that are causing all of the servers to lag a lot more than usual. In addition some mods have been identified on the zm server that will be updated to greatly reduce lag. Lastly there is one planed function update that will allow players that are on fire to put it out if they go in water and obtain results based off water depth.

Updates are coming but not this week.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Will be corrected with upcoming updates for mods. There are currently exploits that are causing all of the servers to lag a lot more than usual. In addition some mods have been identified on the zm server that will be updated to greatly reduce lag. Lastly there is one planed function update that will allow players that are on fire to put it out if they go in water and obtain results based off water depth.

Updates are coming but not this week.
    THIS year...? Decade?

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Here is his direct quote in another thread about the ZM server...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    In the next two months there is going to be a huge update to the zombie server. The main goal of this update will be to run different zombie configs based on map. There will be one set of classes for normal zombie mod and another set that is optimized for escape.

So the question is, what sort of classes would you like to see in escape maps.

And I'm almost positive he is incorporating a few of our other ideas into the update as well.

*crosses fingers*. ZM servers are cool when they run smooth. Im still hot for GG but it will be nice to be able to jump in the ZM once in a while and have some fun as well without everything lagging to shit.

7. Default

i'll beleve it when I play it in six months.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    i'll beleve it when I play it in six months.
    Good, stay away, and stop giving ZERO suggestions on what maps to remove.

4corners is gone, and I blame you!!

9. Default

The reason I say not this week is I have a lot of tests and next week is my last before finals.

10. Default

Zmod has about gotten unbareable all the time now unless you wait early in the morning. So im looking for some fixes. And I found a pretty good link about network and server lag on CSS if anyone wants to read up on it and do some minor tweeks http://css.levels4you.com/forum.l4y?do=view&t=196196

zombie mod's choke is up in the 40 and 60 all the time when i play anymore