Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fucking ZM

1. Default Fucking ZM

ZM crashed so much it made them bring their fail to GG and now it's crashed our server....Kindly stay away!

2. Default

Naked.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Naked.
    Lol good times naked.

5. Default

just ! xD

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Lol good times naked.
    Loka, stop spamming naked. That was real fun naked. You have the video right naked?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Yes I do have the video naked.
    Actually I think I forgot to stop the demo naked.
    There seems to be 10 parts to the demo naked.

8. Default

Forum fail naked.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. (naked)

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. (naked)

9. Default

HAHA naked.

มวยไทย

10. Default

zm is in a major need to a fix. I think zer0 should take some time out of his schedule and fix the server up.

- it lags alot. It's not my computer it is the server.
    - it also crashes alot. And again, it's the server.
    - Needs less players, 34 players should be the max for the server...
    - Needs less mods, am i the only who notice this, but does the zm server lag alot now since zer0 added the many different theme songs to it?
    - Get rid of the darken maps, it ruins the gameplay.

more to come dw.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.