Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think she's cute. What's your problem?
    He's just angry that he can't have her, everytime a girl shuts him down he gets upset, its typical.

Like a story i remember there were some grapes on a tree and this wolf saw them and said how delicious and wanted them so badly, then when he tried and couldn't get them, he said ohh those grapes werent good, i don't even want them.

Its typical human behavior when they cant get something they wan't they blame others, so they don't hurt their little childish ego.

Thats why christmas is probably single and jerks off 20 times a day.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Dude Im not single and I.... errrr.... nevermind.

3. Default

He's just angry that he can't have her, everytime a girl shuts him down he gets upset, its typical.

Like a story i remember there were some grapes on a tree and this wolf saw them and said how delicious and wanted them so badly, then when he tried and couldn't get them, he said ohh those grapes werent good, i don't even want them.

Its typical human behavior when they cant get something they wan't they blame others, so they don't hurt their little childish ego.

Now crawl back to your little hole, "Smokey".

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Now crawl back to your little hole, "Smokey".
    And WTFF is that??? lmao sorry im not gay please don't hit on me with your white knight pictures.

5. Default

I met this awesome girl from NJ at the bus terminal in Toronto... too bad she's taken But we still might do drinks or something sometime idk She was fun...

6. Default

And WTFF is that??? lmao sorry im not gay please don't hit on me with your white knight pictures.
    Reading comprehension FTL.

Also Walter, what did I tell you about your obsession with telling everyone know what you are up to every single waking moment? This isn't twitter.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I met this awesome girl from NJ at the bus terminal in Toronto... too bad she's taken But we still might do drinks or something sometime idk She was fun...
    Jersey girls are usually known to be easy, so have the "White Knight" come and protect your penis lol

8. Default

Also Walter, what did I tell you about your obsession with telling everyone know what you are up to every single waking moment? This isn't twitter.
    Don't get pissy at me... I'm just saying, while we're on this topic and everything... you need to get yourself a girlfriend too.

9. Default

Jersey girls are usually known to be easy, so have the "White Knight" come and protect your penis lol
    I want to live there!

10. Default

Ohh im sorry, i guess what your picture was saying was that you spend alot of time talking to girls on their cams. Wow your so awesome!!